FF Survivor 4: GAME OVER WE ALL LOSE BECAUSE OF OUTPOST

Oh, and by the way...

If you've been paying attention to the Look Ahead post on the first page, you'll have seen Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

That's not a challenge. 

G'night, Castaways. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Felt like we came up with a great strategy but the ball didn’t bounce in our favor. It hurts but gotta keep grinding. 

Seems like a problem with leadership in the Bickers 

9 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Seems like a problem with leadership in the Bickers 

It’s true. Everything is my fault. Up to this point I’ve run this tribe like my personal dictatorship, and the results do not look good for me. I implore everyone to still look upon my teammates with a positive eye. They’ve had great ideas, but I refused to listen. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MacReady said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt-cD52hf1GyEBLpPdE8t

1. Whicker - At this point do you dig deep and try to overcome this deficit, or do you just hope to make it to the merger? 
2. Theuntouchable - Do you feel like the Nutter Butters had better aim, or do you think the hill gave their team favorable bounces? The strategy worked out perfectly and the numbers seemed to be in your team's favor to get one of the 100 point nets, just didn't turn out that way. 
3. TedLavie - Six players left. Is there a sense anyone could go, or does everyone already have a pretty good guess as to who is going home tonight?
4. AdamQ - Does it feel like a witch has put a hex on your tribe, or do you think the fault lies on the tribe itself? 
5. The Orca - With a name like the orca, you'd think you'd have better luck in a challenge like this. What happened?
6. Pickle Rick - I couldn't think of anymore questions to ask. 

@Whicker, @theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @adamq, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick...

It is time to vote. Deadline to vote is Tuesday at 4 PM CST. 

I have posted a sneak peak at the next two challenges in the game. 

I’m refraining from speaking to you at the moment 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

3. TedLavie - Six players left. Is there a sense anyone could go, or does everyone already have a pretty good guess as to who is going home tonight?

The first two evictions have been dictated by how the challenges worked out. Don't think that can apply here as we came as a group with a strategy that gave us the best odds to win. So group think is unlikely to happen here.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Without commenting on the merits of strategies and instead commenting on how the strategies matched up… I was certain Whickers Bickers would win that one.

Math dorks will be always be dumbfounded by what is obvious to those who go off instinct and self-belief 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MacReady said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt-cD52hf1GyEBLpPdE8t

1. Whicker - At this point do you dig deep and try to overcome this deficit, or do you just hope to make it to the merger? 
2. Theuntouchable - Do you feel like the Nutter Butters had better aim, or do you think the hill gave their team favorable bounces? The strategy worked out perfectly and the numbers seemed to be in your team's favor to get one of the 100 point nets, just didn't turn out that way. 
4. AdamQ - Does it feel like a witch has put a hex on your tribe, or do you think the fault lies on the tribe itself? 
5. The Orca - With a name like the orca, you'd think you'd have better luck in a challenge like this. What happened?

@Whicker, @theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @adamq, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick...

It is time to vote. Deadline to vote is Tuesday at 4 PM CST. 

I have posted a sneak peak at the next two challenges in the game. 

The math doesn't work out on your question 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MacReady said:

Well, I couldn't think of any answers to give so maybe we are at a stalemate....

What I do want to say is this. 

The Whickers Bickers (or whatever we are called), fought like hell out on that hill today.  We gave everything we had and then some.  Blood, sweat, and tears were shed by every man that stepped forward to master the hill, hell, it was almost reminiscent of a certain charge that also failed just as spectacularly.  

Let us all remember this day, as the day that @skywindO2 face planted right into @FinneasGage *** and they both fell backwards into @Scoundrel as they tried in vain to stop that ball.  It was a glorious sight to behold!!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well, I couldn't think of any answers to give so maybe we are at a stalemate....

The Whickers Bickers (or whatever we are called), fought like hell out on that hill today.  We gave everything we had and then some.  Blood, sweat, and tears were shed by every man that stepped forward to master the hill, hell, it was almost reminiscent of a certain charge that also failed just as spectacularly.  

Let us all remember this day, as the day that @skywindO2 face planted right into @FinneasGage *** and they both fell backwards into @Scoundrel as they tried in vain to stop that ball.  It was a glorious sight to behold!!!

Fall into me baby

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Didn't read all that but I'm happy to be tagged 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, MacReady said:

Oh, and by the way...

If you've been paying attention to the Look Ahead post on the first page, you'll have seen Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

That's not a challenge. 

G'night, Castaways. 

Bodies bodies bodies

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: GAME OVER WE ALL LOSE BECAUSE OF OUTPOST