FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Mavs win first

Rangers  +170, under +100

Angel's +140   over - 110

I had one or two others I forget

Got it.  5 for 5, parlay, heck of a payout I'm sure with the two plus numbers in there

Edited by bcb1213

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Adam wins Immunity. Vote by Sunday at noon.
20 hours ago, MacReady said:

@Nazgul, @Slappy Mc, @Whicker, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @TedLavie

You have been given an invitation to return to the Island, but not for a chance to win. Instead, you’ve been invited back for a chance to get REVENGE.

When Jeff was eliminated because @Dwight_Schrute was a stupid loser, there’s nothing Jeff wanted more than a chance to get revenge against the loser Dwight Schrute.

Julie did not give him that chance.

I am giving you a chance at vengeance. First, you have to actually want any part in this. Second you have to promise you will try to defeat your opponents and not challenge players in order to give them an easy win.

On Monday, I will give you the opportunity to challenge the remaining players to a series of games that I will choose. Some of them are previous games, some of them are new games, none of them are Pokémon and I am choosing all of them.

Which games will be available to you?

Find out next time on…

Survivor.

If you need me, I can do something to destroy the remaining players 

• Like 2

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.
  • ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!