FF Survivor 4: Survivor Football Wednesday

Just now, Whicker said:

I’d feel more confident in my ability to beat a random person at poker than a random person at Pokémon Pictionary 

Even so. Poker is a game where anyone can at least have a chance. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean I guess unless the person had no Pokémon knowledge whatsoever 

Yeah we truly do not. Maybe i could beat you 1 in 5 in poker but its 0 in 1 million in pokeman

Edited by Malfatron

I actually do want a challenge after the tribe phase where the players go in a private sit and go poker tournament and winner gets immunity 

That would be fun, and id love to play against you whicker. Ive got some decent skills to play well in fits. Definitely couldnt grind though and make a profit

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I actually do want a challenge after the tribe phase where the players go in a private sit and go poker tournament and winner gets immunity 

That would be fun, and id love to play against you whicker. Ive got some decent skills to play well in fits. Definitely couldnt grind though and make a profit

I’m in 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 1:11 PM, MacReady said:

@MacReady can you swap forge out for @adamq in the tag and tribe lists. And remove eliminated players right?

The Nutter Butters
Daboyle
Toucan
Scoundrel
Malfatron
ET80
Skywind
BCB
Finn

Whicker's Bickers
Whicker
Theuntouchable
TedLavie
Forge
SLappy MC
The Orca
Pickle Rick
Nazgul

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Hoping this is facts from the movie "We Bought a Zoo"

The TV show "Zoo" would be better for me. I saw almost the entire 1st season

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MacReady said:

Ted - Is there a sense production has to step their game up or risk a mutiny?

I might say something that will get me in trouble with my tribe, but I don't think you were in the wrong here. Seems fair that we can't dictate knowledge specific challenges. 

Instead of acknowledging that and finding a game that suited our strengths, we argued and bickered and ended up rushing into a game that probably wasn't for us.

I can't be overly critical, I was away the whole week and that's on me. But I don't think I can deal with it much longer. Thankfully I will be more active from now on. 

That or you and the other tribe, particularly @Scoundrel, cheated and deserved to be banned from the forum

• Like 3

Not waiting for the votes would be a significant miscarriage of justice.

We will wait for the votes or the deadline. 

But, as you wait for all the votes to come in, you can see a preview of both the reward challenge and a very clear outline of its reward. 

Posted (edited)

Gone Fishing:

A little look ahead for everyone to look forward to the Controversy Free portion of Survivor 4. 

Castaways have to prove their survival skills in this one by fishing. On this island, the most important fish for survival is called the Like fish, also known as the Eff Eff Reaction Tallymark. 

That’s right, castaways are fishing for likes.

Players from each tribe have to designate one post anywhere on this site BEFORE they post it. They send me the post and in which thread they're going to post it. They then make that post and we see how many likes that post gets. We add up all the likes from each tribe. At the end of the waiting period, whichever tribe has caught the most likes wins the reward challenge.

Rules:
1. All likes from the same tribe are not counted in the tally.
2. Players CANNOT solicit for likes. Any player caught soliciting for likes will have their like total removed from the final score.
3. Players can create a new thread or post in an existing in any subforum on this site. 
4. Post has to follow this site's rules. 
5. More rules may be added before the official start of this challenge pending comments or concerns.

6. No campaigning AGAINST opposing tribe.

7. The spirit of this contest is to stand on the merits of the post in question. It is an effort or wit challenge. Post a cunning rebuttal, create a long thought out football opinion, post a poignant observation on the latest NFL or NBA development… Don’t go against the integrity of the challenge.

Nutter Butters sitting two players out. Toucan cannot sit out. 

The reward for this one is LITTLE, but it could have an impact on the Immunity Challenge.

Edited by MacReady
  • Like 1

And the reward clearly outlined in the next Immunity Challenge:
(I will have to modify this post pending the results of Gone Fishing due to the number of players). 

Survivor Soccer

Come on in, guys! You're about to play a game with a little bit of luck involved, but mostly a game of outwitting the other tribe and properly strategizing. 

Castaways see two big hills. At the top of the hills are massive, boulder-shaped balls. At the bottom of the hills are monster soccer nets inside the mouths of monster sea creature sculptures. 

The reward challenge winning tribe has a Sperm Whale, a Basking Shark, a Mink Whale, a Tiger Shark and a Sea Pike.

The reward losing tribe has a Blue Whale, a Whale Shark, an Orca, a Great White Shark and a Barracuda. 

————Two or one members from each tribe will roll the boulders down the hill trying to get them into one of the five nets. The other five players will try to block the balls from getting into the nets. The aiming difficulty depends on the size of the sea creature’s mouth. The points are determined by how easy the target is to score on. 

Blue Whale Whale Shark Orca Great White Barracuda

100% Chance 80% 60% 40% 20%

-15% -12% -9% -6% -3%

1 point 5 points 10 points 20 points 100 points

Sperm Whale Basking Shark Mink Tiger Shark Sea Pike

97% 77% 57% 37% 18%

-15% -12% -9% -6% -3%

1 point 5 points 10 points 20 points 100 points

Players guarding the nets can move to any creature they want. There is no maximum number of players who can guard any one net. The percentage decrease for each player guarding the net is listed below the score percentage. The number of points for each score is listed below that.

We will play 10 rounds. At the end of 10 rounds, whichever tribe has the most points wins immunity and safety from Tribal Council.

I will accept one submission per tribe. 

Example Submission:

Round one: Fred, Bill, Mark, Turd, Alex all guard Orca. Aim for Sperm whale.

Round Two: Everyone guards a different net. Aim for Basking shark. 

Round three: Two players guard barracuda, one guards great white, one guards Orca, one guards whale shark. Aim for Orca.

Or, if you want to keep the same strategy each round, you could say: Everyone guards Barracuda each round, aim for Tiger shark each round. 

Example:

First round, Winning tribe has five players guarding Sea Pike. This means it would take a roll of 3 or less in order to score on the Sea Pike. Losing tribe has one player guard a different net. So it would take a roll of 85 or less to score on Blue Whale, 68 or less to score on whale shark, 51% chance to score on Orca, 34% chance to score on Great White, 17 or less to score on Barracuda. 

The tribe with the most points at the end of the game wins Immunity. If there is a tie, we go one roll at a time until one tribe finishes with more points than the other tribe. 

• Like 1

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Survivor Football Wednesday