What’s one food…

That you would choose for your enemy to have to eat for every meal for the rest of their lives. Something people actually might consider to eat and consider regular food (leave the feces out) something so grotesque to you… could be that random mom and pop gas station sushi you had that one time in a crunch… (The point is to not kill them but make them hate life). Maybe it’s a condiment they have to put on everything they eat that you find foul… be creative if you wish but realistic.

Very Well done steak smothered in ketchup, a baked potato with extra cheese and extra sour cream, milk to drink, and no vegetables. Have fun crapping out a brick every day.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Very Well done steak smothered in ketchup, a baked potato with extra cheese and extra sour cream, milk to drink, and no vegetables. Have fun crapping out a brick every day.

It says one food Mwiller

Wife put salt in a cake instead of sugar. Still don't know if that was a genuine mistake or a prank but it was one of the most worst tastes I've ever had.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

haggis.jpg

Haggis. three times a day.

Haggis, the national dish of Scotland, a type of pudding composed of the liver, heart, and lungs of a sheep (or other animal), minced and mixed with beef or mutton suet and oatmeal and seasoned with onion, cayenne pepper, and other spices. The mixture is packed into a sheep's stomach and boiled.

wiki

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, vike daddy said:

haggis.jpg

Haggis. three times a day.

Haggis, the national dish of Scotland, a type of pudding composed of the liver, heart, and lungs of a sheep (or other animal), minced and mixed with beef or mutton suet and oatmeal and seasoned with onion, cayenne pepper, and other spices. The mixture is packed into a sheep's stomach and boiled.

wiki

Deep-fry it and serve it with enough cheese, sour cream and hot sauce and it'll be at least a 3/10. 

Basically a Scottish chimichanga! 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Fat free cottage cheese. Can't add anything to it, enjoy suckas. 

You're why the 8th amendment exists.

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 2

I don't know what my worst enemy likes and doesn't like.  Like, for me, probably the worst food I can imagine is coconut.  Or dairy because lactose intolerance.  But that probably doesn't apply to him.  So I would do the plainest, blandest, least textural meal I can think of.  Porridge.

And he gets the worst one.  Cream of wheat.  Unsweetened.

• Like 1

I'm going to go for a beverage to add to it. - Clamato. 

Whatever you're eating above, clamato. Need to add water to make your terrible cream of wheat, congrats, you substituted clamato for water. Enjoy chewing blended tomato ***holes.