TAPT Version 71.0 Kent Branstetter never votes for an incumbent

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

He lives in Wisconsin now? I know he was from St Louis, and I think he lived in Springfield MO for a while.  

Yep. He did that eating challenge at The Kitchen in Sussex and mentions it there that he lives about 10 minutes from it. 

EDIT - I'm also pretty sure you can find it in his online profile that he lives in Milwaukee now.

Edited by beekay414

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtboPGBfpLrLsPliWSm3a

I'll catch some of Beard Meats Food's videos sometimes. They obviously have a platform. While I can't see me doing any food challenges these types usually come with pretty good personalities as well. 

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Yep. He did that eating challenge at The Kitchen in Sussex and mentions it there that he lives about 10 minutes from it. 

EDIT - I'm also pretty sure you can find it in his online profile that he lives in Milwaukee now.

Cool.  He is doing the reverse Dave in terms of moving, haha.  

He is a pretty likeable guy, it is fun to watch those kinds of people.  

There's been some recent controversy involving Ben and Jerry's pistachio flavored ice cream not actually have any pistachio nut in it but that just makes me feel much more comfortable eating the Steven Colbert flavored ice cream. 

8 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

There's been some recent controversy involving Ben and Jerry's pistachio flavored ice cream not actually have any pistachio nut in it but that just makes me feel much more comfortable eating the Steven Colbert flavored ice cream. 

So it doesn't have Steven Colbert nut in it?  Talk about your all time let downs....

• Like 2

18 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

Ben and Jerry’s has been cut off, don’t need to charge me an arm and leg so they can stand behind their podium and tell everyone else how to live. I just stay and support the local places; LeDuc’s, Adrian’s,  Lee’s, Mullen’s, Gus’s, Robert’s.

4 hours ago, TheGreatZepp said:

Ben and Jerry’s has been cut off, don’t need to charge me an arm and leg so they can stand behind their podium and tell everyone else how to live. I just stay and support the local places; LeDuc’s, Adrian’s,  Lee’s, Mullen’s, Gus’s, Robert’s.

It's fun to pretend but there's really no hope for "ethical consumption" any more regardless of what that means to you. It's a fool's errand. Somewhere along the supply lines your money is going to a terrible person regardless of how you define that. Even your local mom and pop you support is getting supplies and services from people and corporations with priorities diametrically opposed to yours. Your church's carpet or power or whatever comes from a company owned by some dude who writes a fat check to Planned Parenthood every year. The guy you buy kale from at the local farmer's market weighs it on a scale or puts it in a bag or whatever he bought from a store owned by a bigot who beats his kids. It's just how it is. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

It's fun to pretend but there's really no hope for "ethical consumption" any more regardless of what that means to you. It's a fool's errand. Somewhere along the supply lines your money is going to a terrible person regardless of how you define that. Even your local mom and pop you support is getting supplies and services from people and corporations with priorities diametrically opposed to yours. Your church's carpet or power or whatever comes from a company owned by some dude who writes a fat check to Planned Parenthood every year. The guy you buy kale from at the local farmer's market weighs it on a scale or puts it in a bag or whatever he bought from a store owned by a bigot who beats his kids. It's just how it is. 

Time to split out the black pill. 

**** Ben and Jerry's. Just because the mom and pop shop might get some ingredients doesn't mean you shouldn't vote with your dollar. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

Wasn't the the  ending kick of THE GOOD PLACE? SPOILER That everything is so intertwined and the people at the top....or at least those who control the means of production...are so evil that being affiliated with them means no one goes to Heaven anymore?  EndEnd spoiler

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Time to split out the black pill. 

**** Ben and Jerry's. Just because the mom and pop shop might get some ingredients doesn't mean you shouldn't vote with your dollar. 

This so checks out. 👍