Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

Last 2 guys drafted were on my team last season. I honestly did not expect them to be 1st round picks with David being pretty old and Humphrey being a center who did relatively poorly last sim. I didn't really expect or plan to get either back though.

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

One more pick to see if I get the other guy I was considering at my first pick

You’ll get him I’m sure 

1 hour ago, LAOJoe said:

Last 2 guys drafted were on my team last season. I honestly did not expect them to be 1st round picks with David being pretty old and Humphrey being a center who did relatively poorly last sim. I didn't really expect or plan to get either back though.

I agree that centers don't have tons of positional value, but the dude has already been an All-Pro, and with Kelce retiring, he's probably the consensus #1 center in the NFL (I think there is only 1 other guy you can argue) and just 25. If you're the top guy in your position and young, it's an easy long term 2 tag keeper IMO, even if the positional value is low

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I agree that centers don't have tons of positional value, but the dude has already been an All-Pro, and with Kelce retiring, he's probably the consensus #1 center in the NFL (I think there is only 1 other guy you can argue) and just 25. If you're the top guy in your position and young, it's an easy long term 2 tag keeper IMO, even if the positional value is low

That's what I thought when I got him but he just wasn't doing it surprisingly and I couldn't justify him. I could have let Campbell go for him and let him go with David but I'll have to make room for guys next season anyways.