GDT Week 16 Vikings @ Packers

MNPackfan32

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

They are top 5, but certainly not the best.

Agree to disagree. They have more talent than anyone else as far as I'm concerned. Griffen and Hunter are elite pass rushers, Robison is still very good. Joseph and Johnson are as good as  an interior pairing as you can ask for and Stephens isn't bad either.Barr and Kendricks are great and the secondary speaks for itself. I wouldn't want any other unit. 

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Agree to disagree. They have more talent than anyone else as far as I'm concerned. Griffen and Hunter are elite pass rushers, Robison is still very good. Barr and Kendricks are great and the secondary speaks for itself. I wouldn't want any other unit. 

Jags defense is better. That unit is playing like one of the best defenses in yrs

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Agree to disagree. They have more talent than anyone else as far as I'm concerned. Griffen and Hunter are elite pass rushers, Robison is still very good. Joseph and Johnson are as good as  an interior pairing as you can ask for and Stephens isn't bad either.Barr and Kendricks are great and the secondary speaks for itself. I wouldn't want any other unit. 

How many Jacksonville games have you watched this year?

Archived