Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

My POV is in alignment with your and my belief is that this forces them to consolidate and make a run on a single line or take a massive risk.

This is interesting.. so you think we all just go rogue, we don't really coordinate, and scum either has to coordinate their votes together or risk the russian roulette will point at them? And the less public coordination we do in the thread is better?

I don't know if I agree with that or not, but it is interesting

4 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Based on the interactions and dynamics described in the conversation snippet you provided, let's analyze which contributor might be most likely associated with the mafia:

1. Scoundrel: Scoundrel seems to be making playful but potentially distracting comments ("Adam has four letters… scum has four letters… do the math") that could sow confusion or divert attention away from meaningful discussion. This behavior can sometimes be a tactic used by mafia members to disrupt the town's focus

I legit laughed out loud here 

12 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

man we just need to get an AI bot to host a mafia game with 12 AI competitors, and we watch it unfold in real time and place bets on which AI player is going to win

real dead internet theory, but I'd watch at least once

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

This is interesting.. so you think we all just go rogue, we don't really coordinate, and scum either has to coordinate their votes together or risk the russian roulette will point at them? And the less public coordination we do in the thread is better?

I don't know if I agree with that or not, but it is interesting

I guess I’m more or less stating that it’s an “inverse”. So yeah, Town coordinates via thread usually whereas mafia does it behind the scenes, and then this way it’s flip flopped, but the caveat being those end of day votes ring much larger and in big bold letters when the dust settles headed into the night face. They risk losing a member via hidden ballot WHILE CLEARING those who voted for one, or going all in on a single vote and then you have a bunch of fish on a stringer for night and the next phases.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

ATTENTION ALL

This will be the LAST VOTE COUNT posted during this day phase.

from here on out(day 2 only), voting will be done in private via PM with me.

You can change your vote as many times as you want, but use the same role pm that i sent you

Player list

1 @The Orca

2 @MWil23

3 @adamq

4 @Scoundrel

5 @Forge

6 @skywindO2

7 ET80 - town, cards start day 3 

8 @SirA1

9 @Pickle Rick

10 @TOUCAN

11 @Daboyle

12 whicker - town, cards start day 2

13 @Tk3

14 @bucsfan333

@Forge

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!