Jaguars LB Josh Allen changes last name to Hines-Allen

Manny/Patrick

7 hours ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

He has done a pretty good job of that so far.  He is a very good player - one of the best pass rushers in the league.

So this was a Taylor Swift type of move to draw more attention to himself?

22 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

So this was a Taylor Swift type of move to draw more attention to himself?

It's to separate himself from Josh Allen, the QB from Buffalo. No matter how good a DE is, people are going to gravitate to the QB.

I get how good QB play is foreign to you - the last time the Titans had a good QB was in 1993, when they weren't even the Titans. But yeah, even if you're good at DE, the QB with the same name is going to get the attention, because this is a QB driven league.

(Waits for you to cobble together a bunch of stats from random Ryan Tannehill games and say "see, if these were consecutive games in a single season, he'd be as good as Josh Allen...")

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's to separate himself from Josh Allen, the QB from Buffalo. No matter how good a DE is, people are going to gravitate to the QB.

I get how good QB play is foreign to you - the last time the Titans had a good QB was in 1993, when they weren't even the Titans. But yeah, even if you're good at DE, the QB with the same name is going to get the attention, because this is a QB driven league.

(Waits for you to cobble together a bunch of stats from random Ryan Tannehill games and say "see, if these were consecutive games in a single season, he'd be as good as Josh Allen...")

I do think some Titans fans overrate him, but saying McNair wasn't good is a little much.

Not sure if just trolling, though.

• Like 1