Tua Secures the Bag - 4 year extension

Trentwannabe

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Tua...much money, if you ask me.

stare-sam-jackson.gif

GIVE ME YOUR LIKES.

NOW.

Yeah, it feels like they could've just franchise Tagovailoa'd him next year instead.

• Like 5

I don’t get the Tua fascination at all. He’s got elite weapons, guys are schemed open, the medical red flags are enormous, he’s absolutely horrendous in cool/cold weather, and against quality opponents he’s mediocre at best.

I don’t get it.

• Like 5

Yes i know it’s how it works with who’s up next and all but the top 10 highest paid QBs for this season is pretty funny to look at 

Lawrence/Burrow 55

Tua 53.1

Goff 53

Herbert 52.5

Jackson 52

Hurts 51

Murray 46.1

Watson 46

Mahomes/Cousins 45

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

This is a decision MIA is going to regret down the line.

The caveat here is keeping Tyreek in the fold for the same duration. Problem though is Tyreek isn't taking anything south of Justin Jefferson at this point. And the team will be crippled financially within a few seasons when 45% of the payroll is tied to 2 players...

Honestly - concussions aside - he's a good QB. I won't say whether he is or isn't "worth" that much $$$ because that's just the way the market is right now...but I think he's capable of delivering a championship to Miami. 

Whether it ever happens or not is another matter.

If I’m nervous about a guy in the postseason and I’m praying he doesn’t choke/elevates his game to a new level - that’s not someone I feel great about paying. 

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He’s got elite weapons, guys are schemed open, the medical red flags are enormous, he’s absolutely horrendous in cool/cold weather, and against quality opponents he’s mediocre at best.

I don’t get it.

I mean, it seems like you get it just fine

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 4