How Are Those Rookies Doing?

Chiefer

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

I literally picked Whittington for my OROY like a month ago

You think the Rams will have Cooper Kupp, Puka Nacua and then a Puka Nacua like stat line (100ish catches 1500ish yards 5ish tds) from a 5th round rookie? Are you considering taking Matt Stafford as MVP or think Kupp and/or Nacua both get season ending injuries soon?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Trojan said:

You think the Rams will have Cooper Kupp, Puka Nacua and then a Puka Nacua like stat line (100ish catches 1500ish yards 5ish tds) from a 5th round rookie? Are you considering taking Matt Stafford as MVP or think Kupp and/or Nacua both get season ending injuries soon?

I think Kupp is semi-washed and also Kupp/Puka are two of the highest injury prone WR’s in the NFL. 

Austin Booker looked very good against Buffalo, albeit their 2nd and 3rd stringers mostly, but he was very disruptive and had 2.5 sacks. Considering the lack of any real talent outside of Montez Sweat, looking very possible that he's either a starter or at least getting a large portion of the reps this season.

https://x.com/scoutdnfl/status/1823092520332529863

Edited by TankWilliams
  • Like 2

Thomas showed he can make adjustments to passes under thrown. 

Smith didn't make any stand out plays but could be cuz our IFL group is deep.

Jones looks like a potential starting CB.

Foster didn't notice him which I think is a good thing for an OL.

Jefferson didn't play due to injury. 

Prince did decent and is pushing for like cb5/6 role.

Robinson didn't play due to injury.  I think he's loosing a grip on Rb 4 due to bigsby and Washington showing some good return ability which Robinsons role was.

Little has an absolute cannon for a leg.  Made 2 kicks and only miss was a 62 yarder which was wide left but distance wise could see him maybe nailing a 70 yarder.

Cole.  Looks the part of a DE.  Played decent.  Had like .5 sack which is good  considering his production at college was meh.

10 hours ago, adamq said:

Hoping for the best but it has to be bad to get an air cast put on

Somehow it's just a low ankle sprain and he's week to week. I can't remember the last time the Giants got lucky with an injury. 

• Like 1

Terrion Arnold and Ennis Rakestraw have minor injuries and didn't play preseason week 2.

4th round project Giovanni Manu played about half the snaps at left tackle and was better than the first game, didn't surrender anything in pass pro.

4th round RB Sione Vaki looks outstanding. He seems like a veteran presence in the passing game already. I predict he's going to get some run this season as a third-down back despite the Lions' already-crowded RB room.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2024 at 11:45 AM, Danger said:

G Trevor Keegan, looked alright, has filled in in spots due to minor injuries, should be solid depth this year, we'll see if he amounts to anything moving forward.

Trevor Keegan has been looking great in pre season. Definitely an option for starting RG in 2025 and beyond IMO

Worthy looks to be getting more snaps in the regular season than Rice did last year. Speed starting to show up more and more

Kingsley looks like a NFL starting Left Tackle, thank god. Freakyish athlete for his size 

Jared Wiley seems to have TE 3 locked down, doesn’t seem to have met all the offseason hype, but TE usually takes a year. 

Jaden Hicks looks like a heat seeking missile