On 9/2/2024 at 2:40 PM, goldfishwars said:
On 8/28/2024 at 11:38 AM, NinerNation21 said:

Ricky Pearsall, WR - Started training camp out with a bang

Ended it with one too 

...go to your room.

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Please don’t punish…way too good

It was beautiful, there was no fat or filler on that one. Just a well timed retort. But... I feel bad for laughing. 

• Like 4

Brock Bowers deserves so much better than Minshew. He led the team in targets (Yes over Adams) and was getting open all day. He posted 6 for 58 yards but could have had wayyy more. He was wide open on a wheel route for a walk in TD and other plays underneath, but Minshew couldn't get the ball there.

• Like 3

For the Titans:

1. JC Latham: I guess the kind way of saying it is he looked like a rookie.  A lot of mistakes, but not bad overall.  I expect he'll improve as he gets more time on the left side.

2. T'Vondre Sweat: Sweat is a monster.  He demolished the IOL of the Bears.  I was completely wrong about how well he'd translate to the pros.

4. Jarvis Brownlee: Actually showed some ability to cover deep against the Bears.  Continues to be an aggressive tackler as well.  Should be a contributing depth CB for years.

6. Jha'Quan Jackson: Continues to be a decent punt returner, but saw little action and no targets as a WR.

7. Jaylen Harrell: In the rotation, and got a tackle.

Cedric Gray is still injured and James Williams didn't play.

• Like 1

Jags

1) Brian Thomas Jr.   Future star.   Had Ramsey on him most of the time.  

2) Maason Smith.   Played 29 defensive snaps. Had no tackles but have seen some flashes of game changing abilities.

3) Jarrian Jones.  Played 19 snaps.  Jags rotated a good amount of players depending on matchups.  I thought he held his own.

4) javon foster. I'm expecting weekly inactive unless injuries.   We have 10 OL on the 53. 

4) Jordan Jefferson.  I suspect a weekly inactive candidate this year as we have about 11 DL/edges on the roster and 3 were inactive. 

5) deantre prince.  Probably will be a special teams guy as he's probably cb 5 on the roster.

6) kielen Robinson.  Ir.  I don't see the point to bringing him back as we have 3 excellent return guys. 

6) Cam little.  Huge leg and is accurate. 

7) Myles Cole. Played maybe 20 snaps.  Definitely can chalk him as a hit if he's a rotational quality.

• Like 3