GDT Week 1: Browns vs Cowboys

candyman93

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Based off of Amari’s “I wouldn’t mind” tweet a few weeks ago I think it’s pretty legitimate.

Legitimate in that he was included in the trade, I agree.  But the rest of the compensation is likely just speculation.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MalcolmBrown said:

Legitimate in that he was included in the trade, I agree.  But the rest of the compensation is likely just speculation.

Perhaps, but until shown otherwise, I unequivocally believe Berry would overpay.

Game plan wise-

1. Completely shut down Zeke and Cook early. Force Dak to throw it 40+ times. I’ll take my chances with our secondary + Myles going against a rookie LT.

2. Please, please, please cut down on turnovers. Last year was ridiculous.

3. Dallas will focus there attention on shutting down Cooper. So Njoku and Jeudy need to step up.

4. Special teams needs to play like they did last year. D-Hop needs to make kicks, Corey B needs to be sensational punting the ball. Nothing stupid on returns.

5. Try to get Ford close to 80+ yards rushing.

20 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Perhaps, but until shown otherwise, I unequivocally believe Berry would overpay.

We are all aware of your enthusiasm to believe the worst about the FO at this point. I don't know that you need to point it out anymore. We all just assume that when a puppy gets hit by a car in the Cleveland area, you are out there assuming it was Andrew Berry.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, FGK said:

We are all aware of your enthusiasm to believe the worst about the FO at this point.

Good

1 hour ago, FGK said:

I don't know that you need to point it out anymore. 

Brace yourself I’m just getting started

1 hour ago, FGK said:

We all just assume that when a puppy gets hit by a car in the Cleveland area, you are out there assuming it was Andrew Berry.

I laughed 

• Like 1

Ok question if ford rushes for 60 yards (his average per game)due we win?

dushbag has 87.5 qb rating due we win

analysis dushbag has to turn the ball fewer times then his average or Dallas will beat us like a drum.

Cleveland plays excellent at home Dallas stinks on the road.

in conclusion dushbag has his normal game turns the ball over they beat us 27 to 21.

When you consider that Dallas has a offense north of Houston and Indy Worry.

Tackles be paranoid if Dushbag turns it over the normal number of times look for Dallas to score 50.

chance for victory as everyone has told me Schwartz is the best defensive coordinator then prove it.

cowboys win 31 to 21 as dushbag throws the interception that seals are 

Edited by mtmmike
Sorry mods was on 2 computers due to internet drop the31 to 21 loss

Zeek and cook are washed. I’m not worried about the run game at all unless they have some young unknown show up. Watson needs to man up and figure it out. No more excuses after Flacco came in and looked like a pro bowl qb. It’s going to all fall on the passing game this week. Ford sucks. One of the worst YPC last year. I don’t trust him to figure it out. I think our defense is fine as long as they’re healthy. We can keep up defensively with just about anyone. 

• Like 1

On paper if our defense shows up and we don’t turn it over, this screams 20-10 Browns.

Ward on Lamb and our front 7 against a nonexistent run game.

Offensively grind out about 4 field goals with a score, 0 turnovers.

If we turn it over it could be very ugly and frustrating.

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Zeek and cook are washed. I’m not worried about the run game at all unless they have some young unknown show up. Watson needs to man up and figure it out. No more excuses after Flacco came in and looked like a pro bowl qb. It’s going to all fall on the passing game this week. Ford sucks. One of the worst YPC last year. I don’t trust him to figure it out. I think our defense is fine as long as they’re healthy. We can keep up defensively with just about anyone. 

Our tackle situation didn’t help ford last season, neither did 5 QBs.  He does have the ability to make a big play, but he has no business being a 20+ touch guy right now.  Way too many negative yard or no gain plays.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Our tackle situation didn’t help ford last season, neither did 5 QBs.  He does have the ability to make a big play, but he has no business being a 20+ touch guy right now.  Way too many negative yard or no gain plays.

Tackles or not he still goes down on the first hit. He’s not good.