2024 WEEK 1 | vs Cheeseheads in Brazil

Kiltman

27 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Was the slow start due to none of the starters playing in preseason you think?

I mean probably just the fact that it was week 1. I feel like even if they played a few snaps here and there it would have been the same.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Quinyon Mitchell’s performance was probably my favorite takeaway from this game. Not afraid to already say we finally got it right at drafting a CB.

Agreed. Would love if BGN or someone did a nice breakdown on his performance. I think it's warranted from how well he played.

15 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Quinyon Mitchell’s performance was probably my favorite takeaway from this game. Not afraid to already say we finally got it right at drafting a CB.

He not only looked the part but damn sure talked the part. Not sure why it surprised me given the things said to AJ and Smitty in practice.

Just hope he can show up week in week out talking that much trash. 

Love it though!!!🥃😎

13 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Didn't say it here but to my friends been saying he's gonna be our new Asante Samuels. He'll mess up here and there but he's gonna make a lot of exciting plays. That jump on the ball reminds me of Samuels so much

12 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Baun almost achieved his entire 2023 Saints season , week 1. 😆

If we lucked into Vic finding a diamond in a ruff for his defense, that could be huge!!!!

https://www.si.com/nfl/saints/news/former-saints-linebacker-steals-the-show-in-eagles-debut

Q, Baun, Becton and ofc Barkley were all so much fun to watch and looked like Home Runs after only 1 week but holy crap on Baun 

Man looked like he was on fire the entire game and the Packers player with the ball was the water he needed lol. 

• Like 1

Yeah... I don't get how Nakobe is dead last with a horrible grade. I thought he played well. I know he bit down on the run fake and let a crossing route go behind him on one play and maybe he had another coverage mishap at some point, but he definitely didn't play that bad.

The fact that Avonte Maddox wasn't dead last tells me a lot. Feel like he was the only player on defense who truly had a bad game. Felt like the defensive performance as a whole was a solid B. Pass rush could've been better but it wasn't bad. Thought Love got pushed from his spot pretty regularly. Coverage was legitimately good. Run D with Davis was very good. Without Davis it was very bad. After 1 game I think our biggest need is a player to sub in for Davis on run D when he needs a breather.

13 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The fact that Avonte Maddox wasn't dead last tells me a lot. Feel like he was the only player on defense who truly had a bad game. Felt like the defensive performance as a whole was a solid B. Pass rush could've been better but it wasn't bad. Thought Love got pushed from his spot pretty regularly. Coverage was legitimately good. Run D with Davis was very good. Without Davis it was very bad. After 1 game I think our biggest need is a player to sub in for Davis on run D when he needs a breather.

I thought they should have kept PJ Mustipher for that reason.

9 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah... I don't get how Nakobe is dead last with a horrible grade. I thought he played well. I know he bit down on the run fake and let a crossing route go behind him on one play and maybe he had another coverage mishap at some point, but he definitely didn't play that bad.

How the **** is Saquon at a 58 LOL. Guy was a weapon? 130 yards and 3 TD's. Meh mediocre game.

This invalidates a lot of PFF analysis for me I can't lie. How do you wrap your head around that?

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan