47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Green Bay - Cheeseheads Unite!
    • Philadelphia - the "home" team defends their turf
    • The fans - more football!
    • I just want them to have fun

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Why?

I had the same question. Hopefully the time presented would be if they drove in during peak traffic and they wont do that with the evening game. It still doesn’t make sense that in a megacity like SP there would not be another suitable hotel less than an hour away from the stadium. 

Edited by Refugee

On 9/2/2024 at 11:40 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Thank You Ace for making this post. I might just pick the Eagles now in Woz's (JC2832 now) Survivor thread.  

Had you picked the Eagles, I'd legit be scared. 😎🍺

PS: I just remembered you do have the Commanders winning 11+ gms for the first in 25+ years.  So Eagles in 2nd makes perfect sense in this post. 

I'm even more excited for the game now. 👌

This is a Commanders' world and we're all just living in it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

This is a Commanders' world and we're all just living in it

ACE has been saying that for the past 17 years I've spent on this site. 

Delusional  🤷‍♂️  Dedicated

Or is it both? 🤔😎

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

Packers are the most popular NFL Franchise in Brazil, by a large margin. I'm sure its just their colors but I'm all for extra travel time if that report is true? They are supposedly the away team?  Awesome.  😎

For those who are hanging on hearing every word he says, Skip Bayless is predicting that the Eagles will go 15-2 and win the Super Bowl this year.  What does everybody think?  Is he right?

On another note, Blanka from Street Fighter II is reportedly from Brazil.  Could this be why the NFL sent the two teams with green uniforms to that market?

195-1953066_blanka-blanca-from-street-fi

Edited by SodeeWater_Cheezburger

25 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

For those who are hanging on hearing every word he says, Skip Bayless is predicting that the Eagles will go 15-2 and win the Super Bowl this year.  What does everybody think?  Is he right?

On another note, Blanka from Street Fighter II is reportedly from Brazil.  Could this be why the NFL sent the two teams with green uniforms to that market?

195-1953066_blanka-blanca-from-street-fi

Skip Bayless is an idiot. Not because of that prediction, but just everything he says. 

47 minutes ago, BarnettOSU said:

Skip Bayless is an idiot. Not because of that prediction, but just everything he says. 

Skip has been playing reverse psychology game/reporting since the NFL Draft was completed.  

He typically Pimps out the Cowboys as the greatest thing since sliced bread and disrespects everything Eagles related every single season. 

He's simply trying something new, a different approach in hopes the same Ole' Cowboys that failed each and every post season Don't show their ugly face in 2024 and his eventual disappointment is somehow lessened?

Actually quite brilliant on his part. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

It's strange how the NFL wants to increase their market size by playing games in foreign countries, but at the same time, they limit their US fans from being able to see the games unless they agree to sign up for another pay service to watch just a handful of them.  Their greed just never seems to have a limit.  Sorry NFL, but I'm not signing up for Peacock.

Edited by SodeeWater_Cheezburger
  • Like 2