Who wins this game?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Green Bay - Cheeseheads Unite!
    • Philadelphia - the "home" team defends their turf
    • The fans - more football!
    • I just want them to have fun

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I’m not beating up on the giants for letting a high mileage 27-year old RB who’s had major injuries walk.  I think letting McKinney go was far worse than Barkley. 

They let him go to spend money on……..who exactly? 

38 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Brian Burns was a big one. Runyan at guard and Eluemunor at tackle, not world beaters, but help that NY needed at OL, I think. Plus the Barkley replacement Devin Singletary - not blowing anyone’s socks off, but quietly productive the last couple years.

That said @lavar703, NY didn’t let him walk for the money. Their offer was an iota short of Philly’s offer. Barkley’s decision to leave wasn’t because of the money, it was because of Schoen.

2 hours ago, Soko said:

That said @lavar703, NY didn’t let him walk for the money. Their offer was an iota short of Philly’s offer. Barkley’s decision to leave wasn’t because of the money, it was because of Schoen.

It wasn't just what "offer" they supposedly were willing to give him it was the treatment of your Franchise player and face of the Organization over the past two seasons.

It started with the stupidity of giving Daniel Jones a long term contract and frankly the entire approach they took with Saquon this FA. As if we care but we don't? Stay or go? Your choice.

Only one who honestly seemed to care, was Mara himself.  

While the offers weren't the same Saquon/Schoen reminded me a lot of the low ball BS treatment Joe Banner chose to take with Brian Dawkins. Which was just as abysmal. 

You simply don't do that IMO with that type of Person/Player they both were to that lockerroom and Organization. 

Schoen will be fired by seasons end if we are lucky enough to see Saquon play an entire season. Zero doubt in my mind about that.

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Daniel Jones is clearly not their franchise QB. They did everything they could to get up to get Maye but were rebuffed. They’re in no man’s land currently. What good would it do them to pay a 27-year old RB who will be 29 by the end of their eventual drafted QBs rookie season? Your team is far more ready to take on a RB who may not have that many good years left. Obviously I’m not a fan of either of your teams but what good is a highly paid RB if you don’t have a QB?