GDT Week 1: Raiders @ Chargers

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chargers

Hopefully our coaching staff's knowledge and familiarity with the Chargers helps us win.  I think Harbaugh coming back to the NFL with a new coaching staff and this being his first game gives us an advantage in terms of coaching experience.  He hasn't coached in the NFL since 2014.  I think it will show.

Also, this is the topic I have been waiting all year for.

12 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Think this is a very winnable game. Probably should win tbh. Gonna be an ugly game. If either of these teams score 20 points it will be a miracle. 

AP got his qb and offensive staff why would they struggle 

Need to stop the run and protect the ball. Defense was getting gashed in the pre-season cant wait to see what it looks like when the bullets are live. On offense we need to establish the run, make a few plays in the pass game and take care of the rock. Wish JPJ was playing so we could see what the OL looks like at full strength. 

Raiders win behind big games from White, Bowers(5 70 1 TD, For Frankie), Adams and a strong defensive showing. 

24-17

I don't see why we shouldn't win this football game against the Chargers. We'll see how our offense does this time against them.

If we lose it's because Herbert has a big day. Curious to see if we can get pressure on him now that the Chargers have Alt.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Jayden Daniels and Kilff Kingsbury are in Washington playboy. 

Kliff saw what was up and decided to get the hell out, they knew they weren't going to be able to trade up very early in the process and still didn't address QB. AP has hyped up Getsy, AOC, and Minshew.