GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

I thought that Preston in particular played well against a mobile QB.  Gary did as well.

Jaire is a freaking rollercoaster to watch.  

Whole team was sloppy today.  Can't make that many mistakes and expect to win.  Lots of ticky-tack penalties, but they were by the book right.  Then you have dumb decisions taking the ball out of the endzone by Jaire and Keisean.  Some misplaced throws by Love.  A couple drops.  Some classic Packers tackling.  And that's what you get.

Maybe it is freshest in my mind, but what the heck was Malik Willis trying to do when he threw that 3 yard out with like 6 seconds on the clock?

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I thought that Preston in particular played well against a mobile QB.  Gary did as well.

Jaire is a freaking rollercoaster to watch.  

Whole team was sloppy today.  Can't make that many mistakes and expect to win.  Lots of ticky-tack penalties, but they were by the book right.  Then you have dumb decisions taking the ball out of the endzone by Jaire and Keisean.  Some misplaced throws by Love.  A couple drops.  Some classic Packers tackling.  And that's what you get.

Maybe it is freshest in my mind, but what the heck was Malik Willis trying to do when he threw that 3 yard out with like 6 seconds on the clock?

A few extra yards less for the receivers to traverse when the time came... not that it mattered.

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

It was fine, pick up 4-5 yards for the Hail Mary. 

We sure could have used those 12 yards Nixon pissed away with that ****ty return. 

2 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

It was fine, pick up 4-5 yards for the Hail Mary. 

We sure could have used those 12 yards Nixon pissed away with that ****ty return. 

Yes, Nixon shouldn't have even touched that ball.  

But the out of bounds throw was only like 2-3 yards deep.  Unless Willis has an incredibly dialed in Hail Mary throw, was that really going to matter? Just chuck it up there and hope one of Watson or Musgraves big ***** comes down with it.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Yup.

Had a pick-6 clang off his hands and for no reason known to man decided to run out that final KO.

Heroball can be VERY addictive, and is in fact an oft-ignored facet to the concept of 'Clutch'.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Yes, Nixon shouldn't have even touched that ball.  

But the out of bounds throw was only like 2-3 yards deep.  Unless Willis has an incredibly dialed in Hail Mary throw, was that really going to matter? Just chuck it up there and hope one of Watson or Musgraves big ***** comes down with it.

3 yards equal about 0.3 seconds of wait time... which can be murder the way Philly's pass rush D was playing.

Just now, Zycho32 said:

3 yards equal about 0.3 seconds of wait time... which can be murder the way Philly's pass rush D was playing.

Especially for Willis, LOL.  

I don't know.  Not really worth having this much discussion about it I guess.  Just seemed like a waste to me.  

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Especially for Willis, LOL.  

I don't know.  Not really worth having this much discussion about it I guess.  Just seemed like a waste to me.  

And probably was, in truth. I'm just spitballing the likely thought process behind it, if that gives you an idea of how punch drunk MLF was by the end there.