GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

Just now, Scoremore said:

No sheet a lot of doom and gloom around here.  Got 10 days before Indy.  Even if Love misses a couple of games it isn't the end of the world.  No ACL so we at least know it's not a season ender.  Packers are always so coy when it comes to injuries.  Sucks because we'll all be talking about nothing else until we know.  If he can't go gotta think Cliffy gets the start next week.  My guess is he'll miss two games.  MCL sprain.

I mean, I have no issues with looking at the full range of the spectrum but talking about trying to find an out in a contract is a HUGE extreme.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

No sheet a lot of doom and gloom around here.  Got 10 days before Indy.  Even if Love misses a couple of games it isn't the end of the world.  No ACL so we at least know it's not a season ender.  Packers are always so coy when it comes to injuries.  Sucks because we'll all be talking about nothing else until we know.  If he can't go gotta think Cliffy gets the start next week.  My guess is he'll miss two games.  MCL sprain.

Likely not season ender, but not necessarily the case. 

14 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Jordan Love not in a body cast.

I mean the end all is the MRI, but after seeing his initial reaction of pain on the field I will take walking down stairs with a bag all day. I hope we get some great news today, but I at least think we will get some good news. 🤞

Edited by Toddfather

12 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Jordan Love not in a body cast.

Weight bearing on each leg is a bit of a good thing.  Usually it is really hard to have the injured leg bear the weight as it lowers your body to the next step.  Not indicative of any specific injury, but often after an injury and 9-10 hour flight/inactivity, that would be a big challenge.

He could also be toughing it out as he knows that there will be fans taking videos of him getting off the plane.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Weight bearing on each leg is a bit of a good thing.  Usually it is really hard to have the injured leg bear the weight as it lowers your body to the next step.  Not indicative of any specific injury, but often after an injury and 9-10 hour flight/inactivity, that would be a big challenge.

He could also be toughing it out as he knows that there will be fans taking videos of him getting off the plane.

I don’t know who you are but I want you to know I am hanging on your every word

• Like 1

Starting to feel more encouraged about his injury with the more news/video coming out. Obviously MRI will tell all but it certainly looks like they avoided a season ending type deal. Just gotta find out the timetable here. Hopefully something fewer than 4 weeks.

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I tore mine wrestling my son his senior year. Taped it up and practiced for the last month before state with him. I wasn’t worth a crap but good enough to help him. in the end, it was a full tear. Walking on it is no indication that it’s not an ACL. Remember Jordy Nelson jogging off against Pittsburgh when he tore his. 

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

I walk down stairs like that sometimes.  Hopefully he's just temporarily "old and hungover". I am temporarily one of those things. 

No kidding.  That's how I walk when I get up to pee at 5am

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MantyWrestler said:

I tore mine wrestling my son his senior year. Taped it up and practiced for the last month before state with him. I wasn’t worth a crap but good enough to help him. in the end, it was a full tear. Walking on it is no indication that it’s not an ACL. Remember Jordy Nelson jogging off against Pittsburgh when he tore his. 

i am not referring to an ACL with that comment, but assume what you want