GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

1 hour ago, StatKing said:

So realistically what kind of out do we have with Loves contract?  If this becomes a Bahktiari type injury it's gonna set the franchise back atleast 5 years.

You are ridiculous.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

LIS, if it was a clean ACL tear then it would have been easy to diagnose on the field.  It's still possible it's a partial tear though.

Dear Lord,

I am thankful,

I am thankful that we hired a DC with no NFL DC experience

I am thankful that our new DC knows how to prevent the opposition consuming the clock on a final drive like our previous DC did

I am thankful we gave the richest NFL contract to our unproven and now injured QB

I am thankful we got rid of our fan favourite and electric RB and replaced him with a plodder, and that the undrafted guy on a cheap contract looked better

I am thankful that we traded for Willis

I am even more thankful that we kept Clifford on the practice squad 

I am thankful we have found our new kicker

I am thankful that no one will take this post seriously...maybe

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

LIS, if it was a clean ACL tear then it would have been easy to diagnose on the field.  It's still possible it's a partial tear though.

if the patient is fully relaxed, the accuracy increases.  if the patient is in enough pain or has enough hamstring guarding, the Lachman's test (for ACL injury) can be inconclusive.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StatKing said:

It's a question that needs to be asked. Guy just shredded his knee up and more than likely won't play for the rest of the season. There is a real possibility he never comes back the same.

It's really not.  Players have come back from more significant injuries without any issues.

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Seems like good news. Especially because they can do a test on the ACL and know right away if it's torn. 

My initial thought was that he had a dislocated knee cap.  That would be a best case scenario probably.  Probably wouldn't miss much time unless there was ligament damage as well. 

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

My initial thought was that he had a dislocated knee cap.  That would be a best case scenario probably.  Probably wouldn't miss much time unless there was ligament damage as well. 

That would be the best case scenario, agreed

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Crossed my mind to.

I used to pop mine to the left and right by hand as a kid because I likely had lead pipes in my house growing up and it made sense at the time.

37 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Mahomes had that correct? He missed like 4 weeks? It's weird feeling rooting for an injury, but I just don't want to lose the dude for the year...