Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Hermit: blocks all incoming moves when you protect. 

the idea here was that the hermit was leading people back to his cabin to protect them.

hence his death writeup, and mathman getting back the results that he was leading ET away. 

I had really hoped the conflict I made between the dispatcher and SK would turn into something lol. I was bummed it didn't.

Serial Killer 

Win when only your team remains, or if you kill The Dispatcher before they warn the public about you.

Dispatcher - (Civ aligned)

You’re the only one who knows there’s a Serial Killer on the loose. PM me when you would like me to confirm this in thread via a “Dispatcher” flavored write up. I’ll write it as soon as I’m available.

14 minutes ago, MathMan said:

@Whicker also, i must say, you are so good at formulating your thoughts, and giving a superciv appearance.

I have never played in a game where you were scum, so i wouldnt know it.

But the reason i investigated you n3 is because i thought if you happened to be mafia, that would be the nuclear option and civs would lose.

I felt confident that wed have a good chance if you were civ.

Also, why do people rarely hit you early? This is like the 2nd game i played with you of a small sample size that you make it to the end as civ.

Thanks.

I'd really like to draw scum again and see how it goes. I got it my second game when I wasn't at all comfortable playing. I relied a ton on what KSJ and Mookie told me, and I was very timid about posting. I think I would be much much better now.

No idea why I don't get hit more. I guess just playing with a bunch of really good players makes it tough for scum to choose. Like look at this game. We had so many civs play really well and identify a couple of scum each.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Thanks.

I'd really like to draw scum again and see how it goes. I got it my second game when I wasn't at all comfortable playing. I relied a ton on what KSJ and Mookie told me, and I was very timid about posting. I think I would be much much better now.

No idea why I don't get hit more. I guess just playing with a bunch of really good players makes it tough for scum to choose. Like look at this game. We had so many civs play really well and identify a couple of scum each.

Yep 5 scum killed in 6 nights is pretty incredible. (And one took 2 lynches)

There was good teamwork all around

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I haven't been around long enough for people to know that I'm annoyingly consistent.  Almost every change to my game is based on RL circumstances.  And I had very little time to play those two days and family is frustrating.  But honestly, this was about as townie a game as I've played in a while.  

And I also tried to not accuse you cause I was pretty certain you were town and didn't want you mislynched just because I had been busy.  

Do you still love me?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Do you still love me?

You know I do.  

But that was one of the more annoying pushes I've ever had.  Cause I'm not quite established enough so that you would know that, but I couldn't fight when I was busy. 

What should have tipped me off about md4l was that he didn't defend my behavior there.  He knows better.  

13 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I had really hoped the conflict I made between the dispatcher and SK would turn into something lol. I was bummed it didn't.

Shouldn't have given Dispatcher to an idiot iyam. If I had been more sober D1, things would've gone differently for Fin I feel. Next game is where I turn it around I think. Get my respect back.

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Shouldn't have given Dispatcher to an idiot iyam. If I had been more sober D1, things would've gone differently for Fin I feel. Next game is where I turn it around I think. Get my respect back.

I thought that was supposed to be this game.

14 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Nah, you drew a hit and prevented the serial killer from directly killing you.

Nice job imo

29 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Yep 5 scum killed in 6 nights is pretty incredible. (And one took 2 lynches)

There was good teamwork all around

Not to mention your cop role probably wasn’t as powerful as a regular cop role. 

this was good ol fashioned scum hunting 

Archived