Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just over 4 more hours until night time. 

Vote:

Raves - malf (53)

Mookie - Pats (54), ET (56)

ET - Rags (54)

malf - pats (55), Ksj (57), pats (58), ksj (58), famous (59), raves (62), rags (66)

tk3 - md4l (57)

ksj - malf (58)

untouch - rags (62)

ted - Whicker (63)

LTBF - Raves (64)

famous - rags (65)

VC:

4 rags - ET, untouch, famous, malf

2 malf - raves, ksj

1 raves - LTBF

1 ET - Mookie

1 MD4L - tk3

1 Whicker - Ted

Didn't see votes from: @Ragnarok @Whicker @MD4L @Pats#1 @stallyns

On 27/12/2017 at 4:36 PM, kingseanjohn said:

ET

How would he know there's a wolfpack if he wasn't a part of it. 

On 27/12/2017 at 4:42 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

Did you see how jfin was killed? Go back to it, then read up.

On 27/12/2017 at 5:53 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Of course, ksj could be in the pack of wolves and jumped at the idea of them being brought up.

23 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

The fact that no one else is going for ET disturbs me. He straight up said there was a wolfpack. Nothing like that was revealed in the write up. ET is mafia or other and we can more than likely lynch him. Yes, bucs is confirmed mafia or other. But based on what we saw, we don't know if he can be lynched. Go for the more sure thing in ET and take that role off the board.

22 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I can't believe I actually have to humor this nonsense...

First time the idea is mentioned.

2nd time it's mentioned.

After reading these two, I went along with the vernacular. Especially after reading Malf's statement, I created my theory and posted accordingly. 

I like to think I've played this game long enough and savvy enough to not make a basic scumslip like this. But if this is going to be your rationale, knock yourself out. I'm actually trying to locate actual leads, not simple minded semantics.

You keep playing checkers, little boy. Some of us will keep looking for Mafia. (Is that better?)

Interesting exchange. I find ET first answer to KSJ accusation much less convincing than the second one as no where on the writeup was there a talk of wolfpack at that point (still the case, though the animal fight might be a sign pointing towards that). Of course, as Bucs said (though it's a post from a semi-outed mafia player, so might not be worth much), maybe the fact that KSJ jumped on it might be considered suspicious too.

15 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Interesting exchange. I find ET first answer to KSJ accusation much less convincing than the second one as no where on the writeup was there a talk of wolfpack at that point (still the case, though the animal fight might be a sign pointing towards that). Of course, as Bucs said (though it's a post from a semi-outed mafia player, so might not be worth much), maybe the fact that KSJ jumped on it might be considered suspicious too.

You notice a key aspect of ETs response?  He jumped on the vernacular after reading Malf's statement.  Obviously we need to be looking at Malf.

20 hours ago, MD4L said:

Perhaps the most cut and dry solution is if a town RB connected with someone n1 then did not choose the same player this might phase. It may be worth coming out.

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

I think similarly about Rags. With Bucs not being unlynchable I highly doubt that scum would have chosen to have him lynched for the first time if they had alternatives. I am not really scum pinged by Rags at all yet and I'm not voting for him based on this tell that Touch thinks he has. If Touch wants to claim having some sort of extra knowledge then I will reconsider.

What's up with you guys (+Malf early D2, too lazy to go back and quote it) wanting people to claim power civ roles. 

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

I suppose it does look like we're working against two different enemies as Bucs came back "vampire aligned" instead of just "vampire" in red. I doubt that the werewolf is "vampire aligned" so it's possible Rags is the werewolf or part of a second mafia house and chose to push Bucs

Its either vampires are mafia and the werewolf is the serial killer other. Or it is a dual house mafia.

I tend to think its the former.

19 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I would venture a guess that 1 of malf/stallyns/et are probably in with bucs

Also that 1 of KSJ, Ted, Mookie, TK, Touch are probably in with bucs

that's 7 people + your vote on MD4L. 8 people out of 14 alive that aren't you.  I think it's probably best to not read too much into what Bucs said after the D1 BW started imho. Especially since we don't know if vampires and werewolves are working together

I think the Rags vote is a little too easy here.

What do people think about Mookie?

Out of everyone who plays mafia, Bucs is the most into WIFOM and likes to buss a fellow mafia who isn't going to be the lynch.

It would not surprise me if one of the ones he was pushing (Mookie or Ted) came back red.

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

that's 7 people + your vote on MD4L. 8 people out of 14 alive that aren't you.  I think it's probably best to not read too much into what Bucs said after the D1 BW started imho. Especially since we don't know if vampires and werewolves are working together

I swapped off of MD4L for now.

The Bucs list was all a theory. But I do believe he does some level of bussing and throwing names around.

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I think the Rags vote is a little too easy here.

What do people think about Mookie?

Out of everyone who plays mafia, Bucs is the most into WIFOM and likes to buss a fellow mafia who isn't going to be the lynch.

It would not surprise me if one of the ones he was pushing (Mookie or Ted) came back red.

Strong town read on Mookie

Archived