Week 2: Colts at Packers - The Malik Willis Show

packfanfb

Just now, CWood21 said:

+ Probably the best game LaFleur has called overall.  He established the run early and often and kept Malik Willis from losing the game.
+ Josh Jacobs outside of the goal line fumble was strong.  Really need to focus on ball security.  Two fumbles in two games is too much for a guy who is a top 5 paid RB.
+ OL outside of the handful of penalties early in the game played well.  Some big gaps in the run game and offered enough in pass protection that when Willis threw the ball he had enough time.
+ Defense played okay, but Anthony Richardson is all kinds of awful.

Add in 2 bad drops by the Colts on big plays and we got bailed out a little bit too.

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Granted I hate Tampa Bay, but I'll take being tied with the Lions

Only bad thing about today was Minny winning, but trust me, those wheels are going to fall off for them at the first bad game

Minny winning against the 49ers makes it a little ok

1 minute ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Granted I hate Tampa Bay, but I'll take being tied with the Lions

Only bad thing about today was Minny winning, but trust me, those wheels are going to fall off for them at the first bad game

They will be good as long as Darnold plays well.  My guess is that he is going to revert to form, and eventually get benched.  If he doesn't, they have another season like they had with Case Keenum.  9ers losing is good for us.

• Like 2

Great win, but still don't know how to feel about the Defense. It was better, but Richardson wasn't good. Couple drops as well. Pass rush still a bit disappointing. Where's Gary/Clark/Preston man? Wyatt at least showed out today. I don't think Enagbare deserves the snaps he's getting either tbf. Quay still inconsistent as ever. Still optimistic it just needs to gel together still, but need these guys up front to be better.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

They will be good as long as Darnold plays well.  My guess is that he is going to revert to form, and eventually get benched.  If he doesn't, they have another season like they had with Case Keenum.  9ers losing is good for us.

Darnold has talent.  Was hoping the Packers would have signed him.  Vikes got him and he was finally put in a position to succeed.  Wouldn't count on him regressing.  But yes it's better SF lost. 

Edited by Scoremore

1 minute ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Great win, but still don't know how to feel about the Defense. It was better, but Richardson wasn't good. Couple drops as well. Pass rush still a bit disappointing. Where's Gary/Clark/Preston man? Wyatt at least showed out today. I don't think Enagbare deserves the snaps he's getting either tbf. Quay still inconsistent as ever. Still optimistic it just needs to gel together still, but need this guys up front to be better.

Two running QB's.  Have to play contain which they did a pretty good job of.  They will get after Levis next week believe it.