Thursday Night Football: Bills (1-0) @ Dolphins (1-0)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Bills
    • Dolphins
    • I just hope everyone has fun

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2024 at 12:00 AM

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

did he do something bad? not watching anymore

while he was pretty awful early in his career, he actually has developed nicely in the last couple years to be a serviceable RT for the most part.

That's what I thought. Just had a bad play a few series ago getting beat by Miller. 

1 minute ago, K9 said:

I know this is a dumb question but just wondering are the Dolphins are the Bills 'biggest rival' in the division?

Rivalry you mean? There's really no great one there anymore, so maybe by default. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, K9 said:

I know this is a dumb question but just wondering are the Dolphins are the Bills 'biggest rival' in the division?

Historically? I'd probably say the Jets would be our most heated rivalry (its probably the one I dislike the most, although part of that could be encountering more of their fans)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, General Tso said:

I like the Bills new commitment to running the ball.

I'm still suspect that this receiving group can get it done against KC.

I suspect KC would eat them for lunch. You call that a receiving group lol 

Just now, iknowcool said:

I don't think I have ever seen a game where Terron Armstead started and didn't get hurt.  I'm amazed he's still healthy enough to start at his age

Pain meds are a wonderful thing 

• Like 1

Thoughts on tonight's game:

1. Prime vision needs to be contracted to the entire NFL. Honestly the game is so much easier to follow (especially if you're not watching your main team) when you have player names floating near them as they move around, and getting to see routes being run.

2. I was really looking forward to this game, but man, this has been disastrous for Miami.  Tua looked dead before he smashed his head into a brick wall wearing a Bills uniform.  They've been outclassed top to bottom in this game, on both sides of the ball. This is the kind of loss, where it can just shatter a team's hope for the season and the future. How many concussions can Tua take? And even  when he was in the game, how can they pretend to be a true contending team when they get so thoroughly destroyed?  They need something.... ANYTHING to start going right to give them some hope.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, D82 said:

Austin Jackson was a former 1st round pick...and they just extended him too, didn't they? 

Yup. He’s middling but not breaking the bank.

They re-signed Wynn at LG, who’s routinely injured (PUP), let Robert Hunt go in FA, let Connor Williams go in FA (he was hurt), and have Terron Armstead on a modest LT deal but he, also, is a guy with spotty injury history. 

The line played out of it’s mind last year but the LT/LG are always hurt, the C is gone, the RG is gone, and the RT is just meh. The risk of this setup was always going to be there.