Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

Justin Tucker is having a very Mike Vanderjagt end. The most accurate kicker in NFL history to being really bad out of no where. I wonder what it is. Because it was shocking for me to see Mike miss some kicks. 

Dudes been as as from 50+ goodnight sweet prince. The new boys out here with the choppppa. I can name 5-7 kickers better rn. 

17 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Justin Tucker is having a very Mike Vanderjagt end. The most accurate kicker in NFL history to being really bad out of no where. I wonder what it is. Because it was shocking for me to see Mike miss some kicks. 

Dudes been as as from 50+ goodnight sweet prince. The new boys out here with the choppppa. I can name 5-7 kickers better rn. 

Vanderjagt could not make a clutch kick to save his life.Tucker is still clutch,just struggle right now over 50 yards

5 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Vanderjagt could not make a clutch kick to save his life.Tucker is still clutch,just struggle right now over 50 yards

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/1669/mike-vanderjagt

he deff hit some kicks. I guess he had set the bar so high. I just couldn’t forget the announcers and media bashing him, my goodness revisionist history for the loss. 

Deff thought it was worse than that. 

Edited by El Ramster

19 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/1669/mike-vanderjagt

he deff hit some kicks. I guess he had set the bar so high. I just couldn’t forget the announcers and media bashing him, my goodness revisionist history for the loss. 

Deff thought it was worse than that. 

I remember Vanderjagt to be a very good kicker for a long time with the colts...I also remember him missing several important kick in his career like in the playoffs vs Miami in 2000 and 2005 vs Pittsburgh.Him and Nate Kaeding are about the same in this level.Great stats overall but can't make a kick when the season is on the line

10 minutes ago, Soggust said:

I like Stroud a lot, and I realize it was well-intended, but it's not his job to lecture the opposing QB who just lost.

I'd be pissed too if I was Caleb.

I'm not a fan of Caleb (football or attitude/personality) but I agree with you. 

As a competitor I wouldn't want to get lectured by the opposing QB that just beat me. Especially with cameras all around lol. Just come see me after the game or send me a text after the game.

• Like 1