Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

Probably already mentioned, but I do gotta wonder if Brian Daboll is fired before the Giants bye week.

I mean, at this point how does he not get fired?  It's one thing to lose to a Vikings team that does have some playmakers and will be competitive at minimum.  It's another to lose to a rebuilding Commanders team still figuring things out and that didn't even play all that great of football today.

I gotta think he is in pretty big trouble right now.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You could argue he's Paxton Lynch or Tim Tebow bad.

I think I'd rather have Timmy.

It's insane because he's got like, everything you want physically from a QB, his release isn't broken, but he's NEVER had to make a read, not in six years and like 2,000 college pass attempts, you can't fix that.

3 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Probably already mentioned, but I do gotta wonder if Brian Daboll is fired before the Giants bye week.

I mean, at this point how does he not get fired?  It's one thing to lose to a Vikings team that does have some playmakers and will be competitive at minimum.  It's another to lose to a rebuilding Commanders team still figuring things out and that didn't even play all that great of football today.

I gotta think he is in pretty big trouble right now.

Making Jones look OK in his first season (followed by one of the biggest contract over pays of all time) ironically proved to be his biggest mistake/error.

2 hours ago, Jetzger said:

It’s amazing that GB only has 10 points because every time RedZone shows this game it’s the Colts failing to make a tackle. 

I didn't get to see the game but a fumble trying to score a TD and 2 missed FGs made the game closer than it should have in the end.  I still can't believe we pulled it off...