Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The NFL will respond by drug testing Myles Garrett

The holding that they aren't calling on the outside is absolutely horrible so far this year. It's wild how often I'm seeing tackles lock edge rusher into a damn sleeper hold and not call anything

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The holding that they aren't calling on the outside is absolutely horrible so far this year. It's wild how often I'm seeing tackles lock edge rusher into a damn sleeper hold and not call anything

A lot of former OT's are saying the change is if they are engaged, then the defender tried to rip under, and that happens, refs shouldn't flag it because it's not holding, the defender created the hold.

Just now, warfelg said:

A lot of former OT's are saying the change is if they are engaged, then the defender tried to rip under, and that happens, refs shouldn't flag it because it's not holding, the defender created the hold.

That is correct for a rip. This is why Parsons gets fewer holds than others. Parsons uses that rip something crazy. But in some of these, that's not what I'm seeing.Ā 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That is correct for a rip. This is why Parsons gets fewer holds than others. Parsons uses that rip something crazy. But in some of these, that's not what I'm seeing.Ā 

The ghost double rip that TJ added to his bag has been amazing. Parsons needs to learn it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

I'm paying waaay to much money to be watching this kind of football all year.

Welcome to Steelers football the last 3 years. You better just pray you guys don't hang out to seem like you might be able to win games because then the team just wastes your time with hope.