Monday Night Football: Atlanta Falcons (0-1) @ Philadelphia Eagles (1-0)

Football_Bachelor08

Monday Night Football: Atlanta Falcons (0-1) @ Philadelphia Eagles (1-0)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Falcons
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2024 at 12:15 AM

21 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Oh brother Stafford is about to make those look like Brady numbers with the team the Rams got this year….. if he even makes it past the bye week alive. 

See I can behind the fact that we suck. But we have mad excuses though. 1) everyone is in IR. 2) we lost the best player in football history. 3) we have the second youngest team in football. 

Eagles are expected to compete for the chip after adding Saquon. We weren’t even expected to win our division. Just make a lil noise. But if you wanna dumpster on me for my team sucking , absolutely go at it. They’ll be no rebuttal from me. Like shady said Dak is as as. Not to mention we traded our best defensive player to TN for a used condom in 2069. Yall lost to Kirk Cousins in prime time. Dudes like 2-200.. You didn’t get cooked by London, Bijan nor Pitts! Some random scrub named Mooney was torching yall. 

Ima throw my lil kicks here and there. Do you remember a game in HS where you would kick a soda can? And who ever it hit would get absolutely blasted? One time I got kicked in my as so hard I couldn’t walk right for 4 periods because the mf who kicked me was either a soccer player or had on steel toe boots. I made it my sole mission in life to kick everyone the same way. Not just the can but the little ball that looked like a tennis one too. We were wild back in Lenconte middle school and Hollywood High. Dudes were literally in prison training. Right now the eagles are getting the kick to the as where it deff hurts. 

🥃

Edited by El Ramster

8 hours ago, Mr.UFO said:

Atlanta needed this win to avoid starting off 0-3. They play KC next, which is a loss for the Falcons.

I think so too. But you never know in the NFL. Teams win games they shouldn't win and lose games they shouldn't lose every week.

8 hours ago, DawgX said:

@scar988 right now:

dr-evil-pinky-finger-laugh-a293buatdhal6

I mean, I knew the Falcons offense could score 20-23 against the Eagles defense. I was more worried about stopping the run based on losing Landman.

9 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Baseball was a wasteland of fundamentally non-competitive sports for decades lol, the ability for teams to design themselves and function within statistical incongruities and best chance probabilities has made the sport way better and way more competitive. What's killing baseball is ownership refusing to spend money, not the teams that do spend using it smartly.

I'm saying that analytics is good. Common Sense is good. Common scouting is good. The best teams get as much information as possible to make their decisions and go from there. Teams like the Braves, Dodgers, Phillies all use analytics to improve their teams, but don't solely go off of them.

9 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

See the irony being that you are attempting to call a woman a woman as an insult because you're permanently trapped in some bizarre adolescent fantasy where you get to "bully nerds" on the internet, because you're mad that 6 is higher than 3 and games are played over more than one scoring drive, is not lost on me.

Anyway, enjoy, whatever this is.

You are a woman?  If so there aren't many of us that post regularly on this board.

Saquon was a good player and still is a good player. That said, he has more back breaking mistakes than he does clutch plays in his career. Off the top of my head, he's got the drop tonight, the fumble late in the game in the redzone against GB last year, the drop leading to a pick 6 in the opener last year, going out of bounds for no reason late in the game against the Jags in 2022, the fumble late in the game in the redzone against the Commanders last year, and I'm sure more that I am forgetting. That list doesn't even include any really bad drops he had with the Giants, and I know he had his fair share of those. He rarely fumbles, but when he does, it is at the absolute worst moments.