• Gabagool
    • Mike
    • Horny
    • Defense attorneys
    • Simple yes or no questions
    • Browns
    • Sir Lawrence of the Meadowlands

Just now, MWil23 said:

Literally where is he throwing the ball?

I don’t even know what we are doing at this point. Clearly we are outmatched today. People are dropping like flies out there. This is the type of game that sucks but you accept you are going to lose and just run the ball three times then punt instead of doing what we are doing. Or try something different. These developing routes aren’t happening. Not with the QB, these JAG WRs, and certainly not with our (L)OL.

Dream scenario:

Watson gets suspended and we can somehow get out of his contract. We draft a QB round one or at least roll with Winston next year.

Completely revamp the OL with the money we saved from cutting Watson, along with using the draft.

Won't happen, but it's the only thing I can think of that doesn't make me feel completely miserable about this team's future.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Literally where is he throwing the ball?

Somewhere where they're not allowed to hit him anymore during that play.  I think he's going to be getting hit quite a bit during the remainder of this game.  

I do think we'll be seeing Winston (one way or the other) before this game is over.

Mentioned after the Cowboys game that it'll be a bumpy ride - didn't set the bar low enough, seriously thought the coaching would help clean this up to some level of competence

Now, they're a major part of the problem..... Geez.... rough being a fan