• Gabagool
    • Mike
    • Horny
    • Defense attorneys
    • Simple yes or no questions
    • Browns
    • Sir Lawrence of the Meadowlands

37 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

My advice for you and anyone else in this forum reading right now is to not plan your Sundays around watching this team this year. If you have no plans, great, enjoy a game, but they aren’t worth planning your Sunday over. Spoiler, they aren’t going anywhere this season. 

We are Browns fans, if this was motivation we would have left a long time ago 

• Like 7

As an alpha male, nothing angers me like the weakness of other men. Stefanski has to be the weakest, softest coach we’ve ever had. Does he ever get on his players? Or his coaches? Why did take until the 4th qtr to finally shadow nabors with ward? Was he not watching the game? Does he not have the balls to tell his assistant to make an adjustment? Just like he never intervened with Joe woods he continues to hide from his DC and any responsibility a HC should have. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

As an alpha male, nothing angers me like the weakness of other men. Stefanski has to be the weakest, softest coach we’ve ever had. Does he ever get on his players? Or his coaches? Why did take until the 4th qtr to finally shadow nabors with ward? Was he not watching the game? Does he not have the balls to tell his assistant to make an adjustment? Just like he never intervened with Joe woods he continues to hide from his DC and any responsibility a HC should have. 

You're trying too hard. You're overcompensating that @MWil23 has dethroned you.

• Like 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I’m ready to move on from the Ken Dorsey offense

Same. He was only brought in to help Watson, and Watson still has largely sucked. Stefanski had a very good scheme and we tossed it to try and salvage Watson.

While Watson is certainly not the only issue with the offense, I can't wait to be done with him. I'm praying we can somehow void his contract if he does get suspended.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I didn't get to watch much of the game, but what I did see what horrible. 

idk the answers

We might need to make a Oline coach change mid season

that's probably the best realistic impactful move we could make at this point

Gotta get Chubb and Njocku back soon

We have no idea how good Chubb will be post-injury, especially in this offense.

Your boy Watson needs to go. We could get similar production from other QBs for a fraction of the price.

17 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Same. He was only brought in to help Watson, and Watson still has largely sucked. Stefanski had a very good scheme and we tossed it to try and salvage Watson.

While Watson is certainly not the only issue with the offense, I can't wait to be done with him. I'm praying we can somehow void his contract if he does get suspended.

He’s definitely not but getting off his contract would be a god send.

Our offense has no counter for when teams pin their ears back and go after the QB:

Our tackles can’t handle a speed rush.

Ford/Foreman might be the worst backfield in the league.

Watson doesn’t know where the ball should go before the snap.

A trifecta of futility against the pass rush.

• Like 1