Watson: Worst QB in the NFL, Browns History

MWil23

21 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The only other argument I could see is the Bryce Young deal in part because Baker and Sam Darnold were the Panthers QB room in 2022 when they moved up for Bryce. Basically 3 busted QBs in 1 pick, plus the trade package.

Woof. Obviously a lot’s changed for those two, but it’s got to be salt in the wound watching both Darnold and Baker having pretty good seasons right now. Plus losing Moore and missing out on Caleb (who is struggling, but like…rookie struggling, not bottoming out).

The only thing is, Cleveland lost out on almost the same (Baker, picks) but also cap room and they can’t dump him, lol. It’s the worst combo of possibilities.

I mean, the dude turned out to be a pretty bad person all things considered but I was watching quite a bit of that game and your receivers sans Cooper are terrible. The moment the ball was snapped there was pressure on Watson and he appeared to be putting the ball on the money and it was getting dropped. 

At the same time, he’s been bad since the trade happened. The only other drop off I think that is comparable at a younger age is Wentz. From looking like one of the most dominant QBs in football to backup material at best. It’s very odd. It’s a marriage that badly needs a divorce. 

Watson is inept throwing the football and his athleticism has fallen of significantly since he was in Houston. He never developed into a pocket passer(he lost a lot of time to develop for some reason...) and it shows. Guys a bum and this is the worst trade and contract in NFL history. I said two years ago that I thought the Watson trade would end up worse than the Russ trade.... and I think I was correct.

• Like 1