Which NFC Team has the best chance of beating the Patriots ?

Blackstar12

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You definitely could, I would just worry that game plan would play right into what the Pats want. Give Brady a chance to win another SB by slinging the ball around? Not the game plan I would draw up.

If our defense isn't getting stops, we're going to have to score. Running Gurley won't stop them from scoring, even if it does slow them down.

Just now, jrry32 said:

If our defense isn't getting stops, we're going to have to score. Running Gurley won't stop them from scoring, even if it does slow them down.

Slowing them down and giving rest to Donald and company is the key. Let the pass rush feast and control the run. That is how I see the rams beating the Pats. I don't think the Pats lose in a shootout to any team in the NFL tbh.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Slowing them down and giving rest to Donald and company is the key. Let the pass rush feast and control the run. That is how I see the rams beating the Pats. I don't think the Pats lose in a shootout to any team in the NFL tbh.

I feel confident that we're not holding them under 24 points, so it'll have to be a shootout-type game.

Just now, Starless said:

You seem to think he's a finesse player. He's not. He's a big, physical dude who happens to have good deep speed.

You're right about that. I've never seen Hogan pushing guys around and breaking tackles like the truly physical NFL WRs do. 

27 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

So Wentz is MVP, yet the team is just fine without him?

Eagles fans.  Yeesh.

I thought he was only a MVP Candidate because he supposedly had a better supporting Cast? Running gm, OL, defense etc...? Which is it?

Point of my previous post is the There are Zero Expectations now for the Eagles. Everyone expects a loss. Seasons over. Probably be the 1st  #1 seed to be a underdog in every gm they play in the post Season despite HFA. The opposite if Wentz was Healthy. That's all.

Archived