Week 5 General Discussion thread

BroncoSojia

2 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Remember when some brown fags we’re bragging about happy ending they get what they deserve 

baker mayfield cursed them lol

Um...wow dude...

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Could this be the regime that breaks all browns fans? Holy cow. Like there’s zero homers on Watson too. They all hate him. 

Sir, half of us are already there. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Only one in our forum and we’ve done our best to run him out of the forum. At least I’ve done my part in overtly bullying him every week for 3 years.

Better just to take the cap hit guy doesn’t want to be there his body language says it all 

and he just gave up a turn over 

Just now, El Ramster said:

This is so hard to watch. It’s worse when he’s due all that money. He’s F your team in so many ways. Like, you better hope there’s videos of him in a Diddy party by tomorrow. 

Nah, I’m looking forward to watching them trot him out there every week for the next 46 games

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

It has to be an ownership call that Watson is playing because this is just not an NFL offense.

Yeah a good coach would pull him

Seems to be ownership call to play him 

• Like 1

Just now, Vladimir L said:

Better just to take the cap hit guy doesn’t want to be there his body language says it all 

I don’t think you understand how big the cap hit is. I’m pretty sure it’s enormous 

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

It’s clearly a Jimmy Haslem call just like the Manziel fiasco. If the FBI would have done their jobs in the first place a decade ago we wouldn’t be here now.

• Like 2