Raiders WR Davante Adams requests trade

RaidersAreOne

22 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Still doesn't mean Adams wouldn't want a new deal if he's being traded, which honestly both teams would want for a restructure anyways for 2025. 

He'll either want some guaranteed, or he'll want the Diggs move where they just void those two years now and he's a free agent after the year. Depends on if he wants to bet on himself. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'd be super intrigued by an Adams and Garrett Wilson swap like I've seen some suggest on Twitter. GW doesn't seem to mesh with Rodgers. Younger, cheaper but way less reliable. 

You know Rodgers would do anything to get his best friend back.

I don't think thats happening. 

I'd expect something more along the lines of a late second round pick. Maybe a late second and future 3rd type deal. 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'd be super intrigued by an Adams and Garrett Wilson swap like I've seen some suggest on Twitter. GW doesn't seem to mesh with Rodgers. Younger, cheaper but way less reliable. 

I don't know how buddy buddy they really are.  After Rodgers' signed his extension in GB Adams still left to go to the Raiders.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Raiders would need to send a couple picks with Adams for the Jets to consider it, imo.