• Jets
    • Patriots
    • Ravens
    • Chiefs
    • Cowboys
    • Bills
    • 49ers
    • Other
  2. 2. What value does he roughly return?

• 1st rounder
    • A combination of 2nd/3rd rounders
    • A player going back
    • Conditional / late round picks
    • Other

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Not really. He wanted to play with Carr. Then they let him go. Bad look for the raiders.

He also grew up a Raiders fan and his mother lives in Las Vegas. Plus let’s not forget the opportunity to make a ton of tax free cash. There were a lot more reasons he signed than just the Carr aspect to it, but obviously that helped.

It’s worked out pretty badly for all involved, but I don’t think it was a terrible trade initially. Just a shame that Mark Davis is an idiot and hired the wrong GM/HC after trading for him.

Edited by Nightmare
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Sounds like the Raiders are deciding between taking less from the Jets but getting rid of his contract or getting what they want from the Bills or Saints but paying Adams ROS.

Adams on the Bills would be nuts.  I hadn't even heard about them being in the mix.

I'm rooting for that scenario.  Allen/Adams sounds like it would crazy (in a good way) to watch.

46 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

He also grew up a Raiders fan and his mother lives in Las Vegas. Plus let’s not forget the opportunity to make a ton of tax free cash. There were a lot more reasons he signed than just the Carr aspect to it, but obviously that helped.

It’s worked out pretty badly for all involved, but I don’t think it was a terrible trade initially. Just a shame that Mark Davis is an idiot and hired the wrong GM/HC after trading for him.

He gave the ok to bench Carr. That’s not a homey.