Thursday Night Football: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) @ Atlanta Falcons (2-2)

Football_Bachelor08

TNF Week 6, Tampa Bay @ Atlanta   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Buccaneers
    • Falcons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/2024 at 12:15 AM

13 minutes ago, D82 said:

Almost like Dallas Turner would have been a better pick than Penix 

Yeah his 4 tackles and 1 sack would have been a game changer this year so far lol.     I am still in the taking Penix and letting him learn a year or 2 is the right move side of things.    All those picks the Panthers gave up to go get a franchise QB only to replace him within a year or 2 is a easy pass for me.  Thats what the Falcons would have had to do in a year or 2 if we are picking 15 to 20 or later.    I'll gladly take a more talented QB prospect with 1 pick and let him learn for a year or 2 than waste all those picks.  Now we can use those extra picks and players to put a better team around Penix instead of just 1 Turner.  Also Latu would have been our choice not Turner we even tried to trade back up for him at 11 from the 2nd round to get Penix + Latu.    He hasn't been all that great either only 1  tackle 1 sack from him.

Edited by FalconFan13

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think that is it.  Very low risk of injury as the QB is not moving (much) vs a player running and the horse collar dragging them down from behind and the defender weight coming across the back of their legs

Well, I think we're a QB horse-collar related injury away from this rule being extended much like how it became illegal to hit the QB below the knee after Brady's injury