Week 6: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks

15 hours ago, Forge said:

Worth noting that I'm not sure Geno has ever played a good game against the niners, so that's nice

Legitimately not one. We have him shook. He always looks so uncomfortable. It's a beautiful thing 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Forge said:

At this juncture, kittle should be getting 10 targets a game it feels like. 

Definitely, but he's going to be our best bet against KC, especially if McDuffie covers Aiyuk. 

6 hours ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I watched the Renardo Green TD he gave up again - it looked like offensive PI to me. Clear push off

The refs won't call that often but unfortunate for Green. Tough play to stop. 

5 hours ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I'm gonna guess AC joint separation, as he fell directly on it.  He'll be out for a while. 

Probably a sprained AC joint and he will be questionable for the Chiefs game. 

1 hour ago, viking said:

Good job the Shanahan RB factory has Issac Gurendo 

He's probably had two good runs all season. There is HUGE drop off between Mason and Guerendo. 

• Like 4

Whats going on with Aiyuk? Im going to start calling him I Puke until he gets his act together. 2 catches for 31yds last night. Thats it. The Niners paid him a ton of money for 23 catches 351yds and no tds thus for in the season.

Also as for the Niners redzone issues thats a problem but its crazy to think the three best playcallers in the NFL in Andy Reid, Kyle Shanahan, and Sean McVay are ranked 27th or worse in the redzone. Its not just Kyle. I dont know why thats the case but it is. 

26 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Whats going on with Aiyuk? Im going to start calling him I Puke until he gets his act together. 2 catches for 31yds last night. Thats it. The Niners paid him a ton of money for 23 catches 351yds and no tds thus for in the season.

Also as for the Niners redzone issues thats a problem but its crazy to think the three best playcallers in the NFL in Andy Reid, Kyle Shanahan, and Sean McVay are ranked 27th or worse in the redzone. Its not just Kyle. I dont know why thats the case but it is. 

Every niner who gets his deal after holding out has one of the worst, or the worst year of his career

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Not that it makes a big difference, but he did have one catch called back due to a penalty. But Aiyuk is fine, he has looked sharp in his routes the last two weeks and will have games like this one and then he will have games like he did against the Cardinals. Teams are shading more coverage his way and trusting their guys to win one on one vs the rest of the weapons. Kyle does not design or draw plays open for Aiyuk like other coaches do with their star receivers. There are games that Deebo has one catch and then there are games he has 100+ yards. Just how this offense works. If you have in fantasy, he's going to be fine the rest of the season and will get more consistent numbers. 

• Like 2

The reason I believe in Purdy long-term is what he did against Seattle...He talked before the game about having to trust his guys to win in the RZ and having to be more aggressive in good match ups and he did just that on the two Kittle TDs. The 2nd Kittle TD was meant to go to Aiyuk but they put two on him so he quickly went through his progression and got it to Kittle....But even more than that, he talked about having to check it down earlier instead of holding on to the ball and he went to the backs in the passing game more than he has all season. I believe it was like five completions to the backs...More of that please. 

We cannot afford to have Odum play another snap defensively all season. He just gives up far too many plays over the top. Odum was fortunate he did now allow three TDs yesterday and obviously he was a big part that Jefferson got a 97 yard TD. This is where Gibson was so important for this defense in years past since you just knew for the most part, big plays were going to be prevented. 

Kyle is always against the youth movement, but it is clear that he has to go against his past thinking and go in this direction. The team is older and needs more athleticism and just more juice and they can provide that. Campbell had a few good plays but he just so damn slow and bad in coverage now that he needs to go. If you go three LBs, then you play Winters and Graham next to Warner. If you go two LBs, you play Winters next to Warner. Campbell needs to start to be phased out going forward. 

• Like 4

The niners need to acquire a pass rusher and I wouldn't be opposed to acquiring a safety. 

They should upgrade at center, but zero shot that happens, so I'll stick with hoping for a pass rusher and safety

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The niners need to acquire a pass rusher and I wouldn't be opposed to acquiring a safety. 

They should upgrade at center, but zero shot that happens, so I'll stick with hoping for a pass rusher and safety

Safety is highly unlikely unless you are referring to getting someone like Amos?

Pass rusher is a MUST. #91 is doing well in his limited time but we need someone more consistent opposite of Bosa. Who is available for trade that we can get? Or who will potentially be available? Excluding Hasaan. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Wouldn’t mind bringing in another running back too. Breida or trade a late round pick for a guy. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think our upgrade at center will be when Feleciano is healthy. I've seen Azeez Ojulari's name tossed around some. I wouldn't be mad at that. Signing Justin Simmons would have been pretty clutch, but I also didn't realize Huf was going to look bad this year and be hurt again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's probably had two good runs all season. There is HUGE drop off between Mason and Guerendo. 

Yea, that 76 yarder is probably the one instance of him spotting the crease early enough and not hesitating.

The fact that went with Taylor, Jr as the game got tighter kinda proves my point about IG not being ready for more carries.

Need to sign a vet who's familiar with the system until Mason is healthy enough.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Safety is highly unlikely unless you are referring to getting someone like Amos?

Pass rusher is a MUST. #91 is doing well in his limited time but we need someone more consistent opposite of Bosa. Who is available for trade that we can get? Or who will potentially be available? Excluding Hasaan. 

Wouldn't surprise me if they see if Micah Hyde has anything left in the tank at safety. Strikes me as a very ninerish move

I'd be looking hard at Cleveland's defense for help. They've got a couple of DTs that would be really interesting and maybe Za'darius Smith? Alex wright would be a very omenihu move. Third year of his rookie deal. Has one more year left. 5 sacks last year, 1 this year but has been purely rotational

• Like 1