NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, Jameson_Neat said:

Plus, it looks like at least a 10-12 month rehab in which you have no idea how Hutch comes out the other end.

If they're serious about this year, then a trade has to be in the works.

I think people will be surprised to see how highly the Lions think of their depth. I wouldn't bet on a trade.

Just now, Jameson_Neat said:

Plus, it looks like at least a 10-12 month rehab in which you have no idea how Hutch comes out the other end.

If they're serious about this year, then a trade has to be in the works.

I don't disagree that they need to look at trade options I just seriously doubt Crosby is a realistic target at all. 

Holmes likes to rely on the draft too much for my to be able to see him giving up multiple first round picks for a player.

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Also a patient owner and potentially some solid cap space moving forward. 

Yeah if I were to bet money on his destination it’d be Buffalo barring the bills making/winning the Super Bowl this year

id put Philly second because of talent and owner willing to spend

cincy would be second if their owner wasn’t the cheapest in the sport.

he won’t do Dallas and Jacksonville is where coaches go to die

After that I don’t think he’d go anywhere else

21 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I'd be trying to trade for him if I'm the Lions, especially after what happened to Hutch today.

They would have to sell the freakin farm to get him. It would basically be admitting that you are all in on this year and praying Hutch can come back for the Super Bowl.

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

They would have to sell the freakin farm to get him. It would basically be admitting that you are all in on this year and praying Hutch can come back for the Super Bowl.

I think he's worth two firsts and change for Detroit, considering where their roster is this year. BTW, why not go all in this year? Who knows long Ben Johnson is going to be there, among other things.