Road to the Superbowl (Playoff Thread)

gopherwrestler

3 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Quick poll:

Would you rather see the Vikings win each playoff game in a landslide that's over by half time leading for a somewhat boring game

-or-

Get a bunch of nail bitters that go down to the last few minutes?

Well option #2 if we win all of them. It is a little more exciting that way.

31 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Quick poll:

Would you rather see the Vikings win each playoff game in a landslide that's over by half time leading for a somewhat boring game

-or-

100% blowout every time. No question. Give me 41-0. 

41 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Quick poll:

-or-

Gimme a game where we are downing the ball in the red zone instead of running up a lead even more

1 hour ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Quick poll:

-or-

The first one. We've seen enough playoff nail-biters, and a lot of of them haven't gone our way.

4 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Quick poll:

-or-

I'd rather have The Vikings win each game in a landslide.  It's been many, many years since they've gotten even 1 playoff landslide victory (over The Giants?).  And before that, it was many years.  It will allow their linemen to stay fresh, and have the backups get playing time, to get more experience, and to give them confidence to beat The Patriots.  And it will save me stomach lining!  :P

6 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Quick poll:

-or-

I personally would prefer nail bitters as long as my team won in the end. Nothings beats having a game come down to the final play and your team being the team to make that final play to win the game. Sure, it's stressful but that just makes it that much sweeter when you win. 

Archived