TNF Week 7: Denver Broncos (3-3) @ New Orleans Saints (2-4)

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Denver Broncos
    • New Orleans Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2024 at 12:15 AM

I will note, Surtain is out with a concussion and he would've been picking off Rattler at least once IMO. Without him, our defense looked lost on Sunday against a struggling Chargers offense. That said, they seem to be a pretty resilient and prideful group. On Broncos defense, keep an eye out for Strnad and Moss in the secondary and Bonito and Zach Allen as all are having breakout seasons so far. I think the Broncos eek this out in a close one, but it won't be very fun to watch with these two QBs

34 minutes ago, Dbrog24 said:

I will note, Surtain is out with a concussion and he would've been picking off Rattler at least once IMO. Without him, our defense looked lost on Sunday against a struggling Chargers offense. That said, they seem to be a pretty resilient and prideful group. On Broncos defense, keep an eye out for Strnad and Moss in the secondary and Bonito and Zach Allen as all are having breakout seasons so far. I think the Broncos eek this out in a close one, but it won't be very fun to watch with these two QBs

As a Bronco D fantasy Owner that sucks to hear. I still think he's the best CB in the league (Even over Sauce).

Hopefully they still rattle Rattler.