GDT: It's always Rayneing in Dallas (8-7) @ Homefield Advantage (13-2)

Blahstoise

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You can tell neither Fan base really cares about this game when after 36hrs (In the Eagles Forum), we don't even have a PG worth of posts! WTF?

I thought Dallas was "the Most Dangerous Team in the NFL"?

Zeke was back and going to eat for 200+ 3TD like Gurley did Seattle?

Dak would be Dak again now that ZEKE was back and throw a TD?

Dez would he Dez? OK that's actually True!! He is, he sucks!

This is No Fun!!

A what?

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You can tell neither Fan base really cares about this game when after 36hrs (In the Eagles Forum), we don't even have a PG worth of posts! WTF?

Meaningless game plus losing Carson really took a lot of wind out of our sails. 

How much will Dougie play the starters. 

Certain guys should play...two weeks off could equate to a lot of rust. 

Projected lineup based off who should play

Off:

Beatty/Wis/Seumalo/Warmack/Vitai 

Foles/Sudfeld

Clement/Smallwood/Barner

Hollins/Smith/Johnson/Gibson

Celek/Burton

Def

Means/Barnett/Long/Braman

Qualls/Allen/Vaeao

Gerry/Goode/Walker/Grugier-Hill

Mills/Douglas/Darby

McLeod/ Watkins/ Graham

*Bolded will take up to a half based on situation

We only have 3 tackles, which brings me to my next point why is Smallwood on the 53 when we have no depth elsewhere? C'mon Howie. 

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I don't want us to rest anybody on the offense. They need every snap they can get to figure something out. Rest the entire D though, even if it means Dak will get to pad his stats.

We have 3 CBs who play only 4 on the roster, who are we resting. Same goes for safety...Corey Graham will break if he plays extended snaps. We'd be playing flag football and lose 100-0 if he and Watkins are the starting safeties. Zeke could possibly get 2000 yards in just that game if we're resting so many starters. 

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

How much will Dougie play the starters. 

Certain guys should play...two weeks off could equate to a lot of rust. 

Projected lineup based off who should play

Off:

Beatty/Wis/Seumalo/Warmack/Vitai 

Foles/Sudfeld

Clement/Smallwood/Barner

Hollins/Smith/Johnson/Gibson

Celek/Burton

Def

Means/Barnett/Long/Braman

Qualls/Allen/Vaeao

Gerry/Goode/Walker/Grugier-Hill

Mills/Douglas/Darby

McLeod/ Watkins/ Graham

*Bolded will take up to a half based on situation

We only have 3 tackles, which brings me to my next point why is Smallwood on the 53 when we have no depth elsewhere? C'mon Howie. 

Why would Vaitai switch to RT instead of just having Beatty play RT? Also while its nice to make a depth chart and just remove the regular starters there are only 53 players on the roster so some starters will have to play.

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Why would Vaitai switch to RT instead of just having Beatty play RT? Also while its nice to make a depth chart and just remove the regular starters there are only 53 players on the roster so some starters will have to play.

I switched him over to RT because he's played it, idk if Beatty could play RT. 

Right now I have several starters playing, eight. That's extensive, you can inactive guys while bringing guys up from the PS. I believe only 45 or so are active week to week.

I didn't even consider those guys that may play a series or two. As I said two weeks off is crazy, we didn't perform well after a late bye week.  

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

We'd be playing flag football and lose 100-0 if he and Watkins are the starting safeties. Zeke could possibly get 2000 yards in just that game if we're resting so many starters. 

All of this is fine with me. I want the players we do have to be healthy.

Plus we were going to be off at least one week anyway, so rust was going to be a minor issue regardless. 

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

We have 3 CBs who play only 4 on the roster, who are we resting. Same goes for safety...Corey Graham will break if he plays extended snaps. We'd be playing flag football and lose 100-0 if he and Watkins are the starting safeties. Zeke could possibly get 2000 yards in just that game if we're resting so many starters. 

J6OeA.gif

Archived