Raiders sign QB Desmond Ridder

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

LOL

Please end the AP/Telesco Era

Do not make me post the advanced metrics of Ridder’s season last year. He was one of the worst QBs of the 100 year history of the sport.

I mean, he was bad, but one of the worst in 100 years?  I don't know about that.  Guess it depends on how long of a list we're talking.  Among Panthers QBs alone, I don't think he was worse than '10 Clausen, '09 Delhomme, or Bryce.  Debatable if he was even a bottom-5 QB last year with Bryce, Mac, Zach, Howell, and Pickett all starting for most/all of the season.  Anthony Richardson is well on his way to having a much worse season this year.

Don't get me wrong, Ridder sucks, I just don't know if he was THAT bad lol 

On 10/20/2024 at 3:07 PM, Trojan said:

Does anyone know anything about our practice squad QB Carter Bradley? Does he have elevate to the 53 and be Gardner's backup potential or are we likely to keep him on practice squad and sign someone with potential starting ability from FA (Tannehill or Ridder)?

Well that answers that lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soko said:

Desmond Ridder? As in, the Desmond Ridder?

If so, top 10 QB all time 

Watch this fool somehow get a starting job before the end of the season and ball out.  Only to keep them from getting another QB and he fails them next year XD

• Like 1