James Harrison is a Patriot

gopherwrestler

He was cut. He has all the right to sign with any team he wants. And it’s not like he would be having a lot of other offers from contenders. It was good for him to join a great system and possibly retire with another ring.

For the Patriots, james might come in and make some big plays for them in the playoffs (or not). If there’s one team that can put him in the right situations to achieve that, it’s the Patriots. They also can be playing a mental game and trying to get some intel on the Steelers.

On 2018-01-01 at 10:21 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Patricia, what a troll job. Dropped Harrison into coverage three times and he made a couple of good plays! :D:D

What a performance. Why did you cut him, Pitts? He's still better than Watt.

Watt? I would say overall Watt might have been possibly better, possibly due to his range in coverage. However, dupree, moats and Chickillo IMO aren't as good. Therefore, the coaches for some reason handled this the way they did. I would have rotated Harrison into the games to get about 50% of the snaps but in important games he would have played as much as he could. It would have been Watt and Harrison.

This could have been the worst move all season, but wait and see. BB will find ways to turn JH into a destructive force no doubt about it.  Tomlin really failed here.

JH also has some rust since he hasn't played since who knows when.  He played more the other day than the entire season so figure out where he is at wrt conditioning and game ready let alone the change in scheme.  I expect him to just get better and he always plays better in the more important games.

Archived