James Harrison is a Patriot

gopherwrestler

14 hours ago, Danger said:

Dude, the Steelers cut him.

wha about the fans ? I mean the fans not the Steelers' organization. Yet he played for the rival Bengals, now the Pats while both teams are the favs to go far in PO. Perso i understand some of the fans who...

4 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

What if Dawkins had signed with the Giants or the Cowboys ? Because thats the talk, Harrison didnt sign to the Saints...

It's not like he's signing with them in his prime.

This is akin to late career Jerry Rice signing with Seattle and Denver after years of success in SF and Oakland.  It's not something to get worked up over.

James Harrison could be broken down, out of shape and to old  and still be a great pick up for the Patriots. The patriots are hurting so bad on defense. they have to play scrubs off the streets and guys they use mostly on special teams. Here a list of some of the players playing on the defensive side of the ball.

Richards, Jordan
Grissom, Geneo
Lee, Eric
Grigsby, Nicholas
Harris, David

James Harrison experience alone will make the Pats better.  He can probably get "pancaked" in a better defensive position than the guys we have playing out there now!!!!

4 minutes ago, m haynes said:

James Harrison could be broken down, out of shape and to old  and still be a great pick up for the Patriots. The patriots are hurting so bad on defense. they have to play scrubs off the streets and guys they use mostly on special teams. Here a list of some of the players playing on the defensive side of the ball.

Richards, Jordan
Grissom, Geneo
Lee, Eric
Grigsby, Nicholas
Harris, David

James Harrison experience alone will make the Pats better.  He can probably get "pancaked" in a better defensive position than the guys we have playing out there now!!!!

Sound like Steelers fans when we brought him back saying a Rookie TJ Watt, Bud Dupree, Arthur Moats, Anthony Chickilo.

Experience doesn't mean squat if you can't be on the field playing.

17 hours ago, cddolphin said:

No. Harrison owes Steelers fans for their support through the years. He's made over $43 million during his career. How dare he try to make more by going to their rival.

How are all of you guys internet forum veterans and can't pick up on the obvious sarcasm/trolling in this post?

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Sound like Steelers fans when we brought him back saying a Rookie TJ Watt, Bud Dupree, Arthur Moats, Anthony Chickilo.

Your response doesn't reflect any thing I said. Your comparing high pick draft choices to scrubs that are only playing because the PATS have no one else.

Harrison  not playing because high picks or he won't play because street scrubs. Really!

2 hours ago, warfelg said:

That's just blatantly not true. As far as how valuable that experience is, that depends on a lot of other factors, but being on the field doesn't effect your ability to teach others.

12 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

That's just blatantly not true. As far as how valuable that experience is, that depends on a lot of other factors, but being on the field doesn't effect your ability to teach others.

Eh that also means he wants to do that stuff and he’s never really come off as that guy. These other LBs are on Snapchat, insta, and twit all day and are with each other. All of Harrison’s stuff is him on his own. That one year he has Shazier, Jones, and Timmons out to Zona when he “retired” is the only time I remember him doing something to help the other guys. 

18 hours ago, Danger said:

James Harrison doesn't 'owe' Steelers fans a damn thing

To me players have those big paycheck because fans buy tickets, merchandising, tv cable etc Being a sport "star" is a very positive status in our society because of fans. He certainly has the right to play wherever he wants but signing with the Bengals and now the Pats he flips the bird at those fans who are the reason of his big bank account and social status. Thats my opinion and im not trying to convince you nor to say i'm right and you're wrong blabla I'm just a fan (not a Steeler one) and i feel some disrespect with his choices and i do not like it.

Archived