2017 Packers Training Camp General Discussion

CWood21

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What happened to draft and develop?  You advocate it for some players but not for others.

I have no problem with keeping Fackrell as the No. 4 (preferrably 5) OLB. But "draft and develop" cannot get in the way of a championship run. I'm not willing let Fackrell suck on the field as he is "developing" at the expense of winning football games. If he has not "developed" yet into a player who can be trusted on the field, you cannot put him out there, period. Let him "develop" another year on the sidelines and maybe year 3 he will be ready for a more active role. 

23 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

At least it's not a knee injury for Bulaga(considering his history)

Hopefully it's nothing serious. My guess is that he will be out for this weeks game, I would just hold him out for the rest of the preseason. Get that ankle right for Week 1. 

59 minutes ago, Haha21 said:

Hopefully it's nothing serious. My guess is that he will be out for this weeks game, I would just hold him out for the rest of the preseason. Get that ankle right for Week 1. 

Let's hope. Glad it's not a knee. Hopefully nothing shows up on the MRI. 

Not even joking, I would not let Rodgers drop back for a single pass against Denver with Bulaga out. Why would you? Put him at risk against Von Miller for nothing? Let Spriggs or Murphy have the opportunity but do it with Hundley so our season doesnt get ruined on one play.

i really dont see any reason AR takes another snap this preseason honestly... he can get his reps in practice without being exposed to getting hit... i would also add a few more vets to that list as well. the dress rehearsal stuff doesn't make sense for proven vets at this point.... get those younger guys the extra reps heading into final cut day

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not even joking, I would not let Rodgers drop back for a single pass against Denver with Bulaga out. Why would you? Put him at risk against Von Miller for nothing? Let Spriggs or Murphy have the opportunity but do it with Hundley so our season doesnt get ruined on one play.

Just double Von Miller and everything will be fine.  Denver has nothing left on their dline. 

Archived