2017 Packers Training Camp General Discussion

CWood21

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don't think I was ever on team cut Davante

This is accurate. 

Now it's time for people to get back on board the Jeff Janis Jumbo Jet because not even Norm is on that one still, and Janis is about to have 40 receptions and 7 touchdowns this year.

26 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

This is accurate. 

Now it's time for people to get back on board the Jeff Janis Jumbo Jet because not even Norm is on that one still, and Janis is about to have 40 receptions and 7 touchdowns this year.

I haven't posted it here but I said this weekend before the game I felt he was definitely gonna make the team. But that's about as far as I go lol

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

I haven't posted it here but I said this weekend before the game I felt he was definitely gonna make the team. But that's about as far as I go lol

I think a lot of people were quick to neglect the fact that Janis missed a good portion of training camp and preseason last year with a broken hand and he still made the team.  Not only did he still make the team, but he missed valuable time, and that clearly hindered his performance last year.  He hasn't missed training camp or preseason this year, and he's poised to have his breakout year, and everybody gonna act like they had faith in him all along when everybody secretly or not so secretly wanted him cut in exchange for another 7th round rookie because they expect immediate returns on a draft and develop team. 

Like... Even after missing all of preseason and training camp, Janis still had his best regular season, and that was when Nelson, Cobb and Adams all stayed pretty healthy.  It's coming. 

Archived