Browns OC search

hornbybrown

36 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jay Gruden If he’s canned?

He and Hue should each other well and maybe Jay could get some inside info on the qb’s from Jon when he does the QB tv show, amirite @buno67?!?!?

Bring in Jay and maybe they could land Cousins. 

56 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

But my vote would be for Saunders. He’s being wasted as a position coach with garbage talent. 

Saunders would only be a yes man to Hue. Bring in an outsider. If Saunders is promoted to OC, it’s basically Hues offense and play calling

1 minute ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

As I said in the draft thread. I like DeFlippo the QB coach at philly a young smart QB guy (not to mention a Youngstown native). But I’m sure there are others who fit the bill as well. 

I can’t see him wanting to be here tho. Hell if he does another great job with Wentz next year, he could go from QB coach to a potential HC. 

2 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

As I said in the draft thread. I like DeFlippo the QB coach at philly a young smart QB guy (not to mention a Youngstown native). But I’m sure there are others who fit the bill as well. 

I don't think he'd want to come back to Cleveland as an OC, especially when I'm sure he'll get numerous other offers.

Archived