Browns OC search

hornbybrown

10 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Which acclaimed play caller would be willing to work under Hubris Jackson?

You are guaranteed to be either overruled or the fall guy.

It simply can only be a young, inexperienced position coach.

Yeah, we aren't going to get any premium candidates to come here.  Writing is on the wall this is a lame duck season for One Win Hue.

1 minute ago, dawgattack said:

If we sign Sean Ryan as our OC, I'll be disappointed with anything less than the Texans 2nd round draft pick in 2019 thrown in .  :D

To improve our fictitious "Coach Cap Space," can we sign Sean Ryan, receive the Texans 2nd rounder next year, AND send Hue to H(UE)ston to be their QB coach?  

It "worked" once before.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Man, how times have changed for Buno. I remember when you’d ramble on post after post about trust Hue this trust hue that. 

I think in the beginning we were all trust Hue guys. The more we got to see of Hue, the more trust we lost. I don’t think I would be pounding the table to trust Hue or a coach who throws his players under the bus or preaches about a certain identity and than completely goes against it. I was more of a trust Sashi guy and would of loved to have kept him. 

Never thoughts I would see the day that I trust Gordon more than Hue

56 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

• Jackson and Ryan have no previous connection 

This just might be the most important quality from who ever they hire.  I don’t want anyone with connections with Hue. I don’t want someone coming in to be friends but someone who’s wants to work. Just sucks tho, if the OC turns to be legit he might be gone after a season or two and we’re back to square one 

1 hour ago, BwickRedux said:

This Sean Ryan interview makes no sense, whatsoever.

• It's being reported that Houston wants to retain him, but he is looking for a job where he can call plays. Hue is the playcaller and chances are slim he'd give that up to an unknown quantity.
  • It's reported Hue wants an established guy, someone he can count on (think Pep Hamilton, before he left). Ryan is as green as they get.
  • Hue said, just yesterday(!):"It is something that I have thought about, adding a coordinator here, I think the staff decisions for me will be from reflecting over the next week or so and just seeing where we are, seeing what I think in need to do to help this organization be the best it can be....I will go back through and look at everything, all the guys that are on our staff and all of those things. That is going to be a little time.” 24 hours later the Browns are already requesting interviews?
  • Jackson and Ryan have no previous connections.

Things continue to make less and less sense.

Welcome back you ghosting son of a bee sting.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Literally any of them. 

Bob mcadoo was better. 

I was actually going to say I would like Mcadoo. Has connections with Dorsey and the rumors packers guy. Has experience as a QB coach and OC. i wouldn’t mind him being the HC when hue gets fired after week6 next year

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I was actually going to say I would like Mcadoo. Has connections with Dorsey and the rumors packers guy. Has experience as a QB coach and OC. i wouldn’t mind him being the HC when hue gets fired after week6 next year

Are you serious? Mcadoo was terrible and had zero creativity. 

22 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Are you serious? Mcadoo was terrible and had zero creativity. 

When he has a full fleet of his offensive weapons he did plenty to get his guys open. When he was literally down to his number 5 and 6 WRs Being his #1 and #2, it’s hard to be creative. He knows how to use a young and athletic TE. Also this Cleveland OL would be the best OL he has worked with as long as JT comes back

Archived