Browns OC search

hornbybrown

4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

He would be a clear and present threat to Huebris which is one reason I do not think we will get him.

But if we do, I would throw Hueball out the door and give him a go.

I probably should mention that I learned to swim when my Dad and Uncle threw me off a boat into Lake Erie when I was 5 YOA.

difference here tho, throw you in the lake, they could jump in after you to save you. 

If you throw Ryan into the HC lake, there is no pulling him out. He is sinking or floating.

When they threw you in the lake, it prolly wasnt the first time "Swimming". Prolly had the moments of guided swimming with your parents holding you and saying kick your feet or what not (Thats what I did with my 18month old this summer at the pull). To me right now, with day never being an OC, you never had those moments in the water before being full thrown in to learn.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

@bruceb, he's not kidding. 

Dont listen to him, Bruce. Everyone knows 65 is the new 62 and a half. And Im sure you rock that rascal, with the stuffed-dice swinging from the basket, flames painted on the side. And Im sure that new knee and hip got you mackin on all the honeys at Bob Evans! Much love, Bruce.

13 hours ago, bruceb said:

He would be a clear and present threat to Huebris which is one reason I do not think we will get him.

With his record, everyone from the equipment manager to the waterboy should be a clear and present threat to Hubris' job...it's not like they can do much worse. I would hope, threat or not, Hue knows what thin ice he's on and goes after the best possible candidate to generate some wins rather than some machiavellian scheme (hope being the operative word).

9 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Dont listen to him, Bruce. Everyone knows 65 is the new 62 and a half. And Im sure you rock that rascal, with the stuffed-dice swinging from the basket, flames painted on the side. And Im sure that new knee and hip got you mackin on all the honeys at Bob Evans! Much love, Bruce.

this

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’d like zamp as the QB coach. He’s a terrible oc but a solid QB coach. 

I’d have no issue with two QB coaches. Can we hire him and Ryan and tell Hue to stay the hell away from the QB. Maybe he can go help with the OL cause that’s the only position group that hasn’t had a player thrown under the bus by him 

1 hour ago, Browns1987 said:

As QB coach? Sure... As OC? Would be a huge joke.

Lets not bring a Hue puppet please. Do your thing Dorsey.

eh. if Hue gets his choice, it's all on Hue to perform then. him getting to hire his guy could lead to what everyone wants. and the odds that we retain a Hue Jackson staff after Hue gets fired are slim to none anyways. 

Archived