Browns OC search

hornbybrown

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

This was @buno67's and the best, so far.

We also have Cueball, Hueball, Clhueless and Huey Magic Jackson.

thanks for the credit. dont thank me, thank Webbys language filter. I wanted to call him something else but it came up as *****************************, so the cleaned up classy version was hubris...than the magic was born!!! HUEBRIS, that over confident hue-hole

11 hours ago, Mind Character said:

But you forget Hue Ricardo Louis and the Bad News

I give props to any and all Huey Lewis and the News references. They wrote the soundtrack to my 80s childhood. Also why Micheal Keaton will always be my Batman and Corey Feldman, Ninja Turtles-Goonies-Stand by me-The Burbs-Lost Boys-License to Drive-Jason 3-Gremlins, will always have a place in my heart, poor molested bastard. 

9 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Can someone please tell me why Patty Shumur is getting run for HC?  Did nobody listen to his quote mix tape?

I think since he left cleveland he has grown a lot. What he has done with the Vikings offense has been pretty damn good. 

Cardinals might have a plan to take a shot at any three of the Vikings QBs year. Prolly liked what he did with cook this year before he was hurt and could do it even better with a healthy David Johnson

10 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Can someone please tell me why Patty Shumur is getting run for HC?  Did nobody listen to his quote mix tape?

His time as both Eagles and Vikings OC has been pretty impressive.

Perhaps people aren’t viewing not winning as a Browns coach as a huge negative.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

His time as both Eagles and Vikings OC has been pretty impressive.

Perhaps people aren’t viewing not winning as a Browns coach as a huge negative.

Especially with Farmer's draft picks of Gilbert, Manziel, and a host of others.

I mean, at one point his first year they were 7-4 and in the thick of the playoff hunt with a very capable offense considering they were Josh Gordon-less and had the 34th rated QB at the helm.

59 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think since he left cleveland he has grown a lot. What he has done with the Vikings offense has been pretty damn good. 

Cardinals might have a plan to take a shot at any three of the Vikings QBs year. Prolly liked what he did with cook this year before he was hurt and could do it even better with a healthy David Johnson

Hopefully where ever he goes he doesn’t call 3 straight 2 yard passes. 

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

I give props to any and all Huey Lewis and the News references. They wrote the soundtrack to my 80s childhood. Also why Micheal Keaton will always be my Batman and Corey Feldman, Ninja Turtles-Goonies-Stand by me-The Burbs-Lost Boys-License to Drive-Jason 3-Gremlins, will always have a place in my heart, poor molested bastard. 

Cosigned

O_DavidSaavedra_AmericanPsycho_6.jpg

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Especially with Farmer's draft picks of Gilbert, Manziel, and a host of others.

I mean, at one point his first year they were 7-4 and in the thick of the playoff hunt with a very capable offense considering they were Josh Gordon-less and had the 34th rated QB at the helm.

That was Pettine, not Shurmur.

Archived